TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

• She then talked about how the album was done is 3 weeks. She had 4 of the songs already done but they were completely different to how they sound now as she didn't like it at the start, they are 24 Hours, You're not the one, Boys and I Will.  
  • She said she has started recording new material already

I have always thought that Love In Stereo was already recorded before, it's a surprise to hear that Boys was originally planned for either the "I Will" shelved album or the "I'm Not Alright" shelved album.

Good to know she's recording new material, although she's always writing and recording stuff :D

Thank you for this summary Chaos :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So, the You're Not The One (Cid Rim Remix) has been already released? or was a radio premiere? It's really cool :D

If someone has a download link for it I hope you can share with us.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Was she inspired by Video Killed the Radio Star for Love in Stereo?

I know what you mean, I got the vibe of that song when I first heard Love In Stereo, too. She loves 80s/90s stuff, so it's very likely that she listened to this (awesome) song as inspiration for the album.

She then talked about how the album was done is 3 weeks. She had 4 of the songs already done but they were completely different to how they sound now as she didn't like it at the start, they are 24 Hours, You're not the one, Boys and I Will.

• She said she has started recording new material already

I kinda guessed about 24 Hours, it was supposed to be on Wild at Heart (I think it was that era?). It'd be cool to hear how different is sounds compared to the NTMT version. Same with YNTO, Boys and I Will. The unreleased track Too Many Boys is lyrically similar to the album version of Boys.

NEW MATERIAL  :air: :air: :air: :air: :bodyisready:

you can listen to Cid Rim Remix of YNTO here:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's probably the best Sky remix i've heard, all of the other remixes of her songs always butcher the original song imo

I love the Unicorn Kid remix of EIE!

BzhmW.png

it's probably the best Sky remix i've heard, all of the other remixes of her songs always butcher the original song imo

I wouldn't say butcher but they are dull.

I love that all these 3 official YNTO remixes we have heard so far are SO different to the original one and all of them play with her vocals.

I love the Unicorn Kid remix of EIE!

Okay, I will admit that the Unicord Kid and Unknown Mortal Orchestra remix of EIE are really good. But the others...sub-par.

I wouldn't say butcher but they are dull.

I love that all these 3 official YNTO remixes we have heard so far are SO different to the original one and all of them play with her vocals.

I've heard the Johnny Danger one (bleurgh), but what's the other?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay, I will admit that the Unicord Kid and Unknown Mortal Orchestra remix of EIE are really good. But the others...sub-par.

I've heard the Johnny Danger one (bleurgh), but what's the other?

You're Not The One (Story of the Running Wolf Remix) by Story of the Running Wolf