TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

"Boys" was on I Will and she didn't quite say the truth that some of the songs sound different now. The studio versions of "I Will"/"24 Hours"/"Love in Stereo"/"You're Not the One" have been like that for months and months already, before she came up with Night Time, My Time...

I think "24 Hours" would be the best single choice... it's not my favorite on the album but it's the song a lot of people have as their favorite, so come on.

"Boys" was on I Will and she didn't quite say the truth that some of the songs sound different now. The studio versions of "I Will"/"24 Hours"/"Love in Stereo"/"You're Not the One" have been like that for months and months already, before she came up with Night Time, My Time...

I think "24 Hours" would be the best single choice... it's not my favorite on the album but it's the song a lot of people have as their favorite, so come on.

As long as I know she tweaked (at least) "You're Not the One" and "24 Hours" for for "I Will" but not for "Night Time, My Time".

Those songs were written/recorded around the time she changed "Wild at Heart" into "I'm Not Alright", weren't they?

It truly surprised me she said "Boys" instead of "Love in Stereo", maybe "Too Many Boys" indeed turned into "Boys".

And I agree with you, 24 Hours would be the best single choice, is very radio friendly and catchy.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It truly surprised me she said "Boys" instead of "Love in Stereo", maybe "Too Many Boys" indeed turned into "Boys".

And I agree with you, 24 Hours would be the best single choice, is very radio friendly and catchy.

I'm 99% sure Too Many Boys is the concept demo for Boys, especially because of the repeated phrase of 'diamond dozen' at the starts.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the booklet says dime a dozen

yeah, it's "dime a dozen"

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She said there were a lot of different versions for them 4 tracks. 

I believe he meant she already had those songs ready for "I Will" (the final versions) and she just placed them into "Night Time, My Time".

The other versions were meant to be on "Wild at Heart" and "I'm Not Alright"... or even for "Cry Baby"!

New NTMT promo picture

sky-ferreira-youre-not-the-one-cid-rim-r

As long as I know she tweaked (at least) "You're Not the One" and "24 Hours" for for "I Will" but not for "Night Time, My Time".

Those songs were written/recorded around the time she changed "Wild at Heart" into "I'm Not Alright", weren't they?

Yes, they were. The versions were probably different, though.

She said there were a lot of different versions for them 4 tracks. 

I believe he meant she already had those songs ready for "I Will" (the final versions) and she just placed them into "Night Time, My Time".

The other versions were meant to be on "Wild at Heart" and "I'm Not Alright"... or even for "Cry Baby"!

I mean that the final versions that were supposed to be on I Will are the ones on the actual album, nothing's changed much really. But these songs weren't on the 2011 album, as she was working with a lot of different producers and all.

1146692_276208825874215_1388671874_n.png

Pretty picture.

I would loved to have her with long hair on this photoshoot for NTMT.

I miss her long hair as much as she does lol

tumblr_m63t4zeiDF1rpgzm3o1_400.gif

Gotta love these

sky-ferreira-jumping-black-n-white.gif

tumblr_lxni0qwk621r23tzz.gif

Well he did get caught with heroin when Sky got arrested for ecstasy possession (which was obviously Zack's) too...

Ecstasy belonged to Sky, the heroin belonged to her bf.

Eyyyy NTMT is getting a picture disc release for Record Store Day

Wow, that's actually very good news! :D how cool!