TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On wikipedia (yeah i know v realiable) it said the first was her neighbour and the second was when someone broke into her house 

Tbh I don't remember, it might be true, I hardly remember that interview (around 2010 I think).

Either way, that's a horrible experience, it's good to know that she's not ashamed or afraid about speak out and trying to help others with that bad experience.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

was this 

ever discussed?

I don't know but it's old and I believe most of her die-hard fans have hear it already.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I swear she's done another one before

She did one while shopping at the store and showing at the camera all the things she saw and liked

I liked this, she was less awkward this time too

She's so natural in that one :D

And I loved how she brought "Obsession" on the interview haha.

She did one while shopping at the store and showing at the camera all the things she saw and liked

She's so natural in that one :D

And I loved how she brought "Obsession" on the interview haha.

Are you sure you didn't just confuse her with Charli?

BzhmW.png

So the stuff that I had ordered back in October has arrived last month and they left a notification in the neighbor's mailbox instead of mine. :gclap:

And now I am going to the post office to get the shit but these asses will charge me absurd taxes because of all the days they held my packages. :toofloppy: :rip:

Are you sure you didn't just confuse her with Charli?

she did this record shopping video

comeintomybedroom posted the video I was talking about.

I love Sky and Charli but I would never confuse Sky with Charli.

Interesting to know that she hates Obsession...

She has always hated it.

Her label pushed her to record this song.

comeintomybedroom posted the video I was talking about.

I love Sky and Charli but I would never confuse Sky with Charli.

She has always hated it.

Her label pushed her to record this song.

Yeah, I know it wasn't her choice to sing it, it's just interesting to hear artist vehemently hate their own songs publically.

btw guys, sky is going to live on BBC Radio 1 in about half-an-hour to an hour

OAjeWdG.jpg?1