gangstalked4

delete

1 minute ago, slut4davegahan said:

its comical :godlaugh:

Just now, Stargirls Dealer said:

PLS shook.jpg 

like... if you're going to write a whole novel about how somebody has a certain condition because of their song lyrics & tattoos at least stick with your original point instead of running off & acting like it never happened... but yeah, it's messy WOH7u98.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

like... if you're going to write a whole novel about how somebody has a certain condition because of their song lyrics & tattoos at least stick with your original point instead of running off & acting like it never happened... but yeah, it's messy WOH7u98.gif

praying this thread doesn't get deleted and it can go down in lanaboards history

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

there's a whole thesis sections body paragraphs introduction conclusion and evidence. only thing they were missing was reference sources section shook.jpg

except each section might as well have been a chapter long shook.jpg

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

the way this person just took a random ass line from any of her song & then consider it to have something to do with "BPD"

but well... interesting take to read i guess...? Some are dark af. I just wish her the best & hope there is nothing wrong with her childhood or teenage years because those are fucked up & it would break my heart to pieces if they were true :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing