redwhiteblue

How early to arrive at the venue (in the hope of meeting Lana)

She might sign stuff before if she gets there early enough and they're not running late, but even then, she probably won't have much time, so it will be quick. The problem is if it's a larger venue and the stage door is at the back, that's where she'll be coming in. That might cause problems if you want to get there early to secure a spot near the front of the line.

The venue is the 02 in Glasgow, which I think is quite small, not sure the layout of it tbh. I was hoping to arrive there and see a few people hanging around and join them lol. A pic with her and an autographed album cover would be lovely, doubt it will happen though!

There's no harm in giving it a shot. :) Find the stage door (usually in the back; look for the bus) and wait there. She pretty much always comes out to sign things and talk to people at some point.

I will try that, think the 02 Glasgow is in a residential area so not sure where the stage door is, I'll look for fellow stalkers lol

Sorry you missed the gig :( Hope you have better luck at the Lana one!

i'm not going to lie, i'm the most disappointed i think i've ever been - but hey, they'll be back again next year i'm sure. thank you! we have the tickets taped to our front door ;)

4r9w86.jpg

Like others in this thread, I think your best chance meeting her would be after the show. Is there any way you can get a taxi home rather than train? It would be worthwhile.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i'm not going to lie, i'm the most disappointed i think i've ever been - but hey, they'll be back again next year i'm sure. thank you! we have the tickets taped to our front door ;)

Just think that when you do finally see them the wait will make it even more sweeter :) haha that's one way to remember to take tickets!

Like others in this thread, I think your best chance meeting her would be after the show. Is there any way you can get a taxi home rather than train? It would be worthwhile.

Sadly not, I live about 60 miles away from the venue and I have work the next day so I cant even stay over in a hotel for the night :(

Sadly not, I live about 60 miles away from the venue and I have work the next day so I cant even stay over in a hotel for the night :(

Ahhh that's a shame. Well I really hope you get a chance to meet her beforehand then!

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I would definitely bring a fan shirt that is appropriate for the weather. When I went to Bristow last week it was so hot so shorts and a t-shirt would be fine but I cannot say whether or not you should wear a sundress because well I am a guy. As far as getting there early it depends on whether you have assigned seats or not. My sister and I did have them so we go there about 2 hours early to settle in but if I had a pit ticket I would get there earlier so I could maybe talk to her and get an autograph or something at the end of the concert (Maybe get a kiss too lol-man can dream can't he!).Hopefully I get pit seats next year because I would absolutely love to meet her because she seems to be so nice to her fans especially the more mature ones. My only mistake was not buying a hat or t-shirt to commemorate the event but hey I will see another concert when she announces her next tour. I wish you all the best at your next concert and I hope you have a blast. Sharing it with my sister who is a little less of a fan but still a big one was one of the best bonding experiences that we have ever had.

All the best,

Carl