Sign in to follow this  
MadameBlonde

Erika Jayne

A lot of times people forget the Erika Jayne is an artist first, before the real housewives she was a number one dance artist, and her second album “Glitz Glamour & Fun” was supposed to drop in 2012, before being cancelled then she was cast on the RHOBH.

Erika’s lead single off that album was going to be Let’s Get It Tonight, with the original scrapped but leaked and the new version with Flo Rida.

some of the songs off the album Erika has performed live

Night Light

United

Professional amateur

lets get it tonight

one hot pleasure 

https://youtu.be/-1CXurxRnzA

6 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

A lot of times people forget the Erika Jayne is an artist first, before the real housewives she was a number one dance artist, and her second album “Glitz Glamour & Fun” was supposed to drop in 2012, before being cancelled then she was cast on the RHOBH.

Erika’s lead single off that album was going to be Let’s Get It Tonight, with the original scrapped but leaked and the new version with Flo Rida.

some of the songs off the album Erika has performed live

Night Light

United

Professional amateur

lets get it tonight

one hot pleasure 

https://youtu.be/-1CXurxRnzA

ive wanted "Professional amateur" for yearssssss

12 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

I’m sure she knew. She’s going down 

Do you really think she’s guilty tho? I feel like each lawsuits fails against her, then a new one appears, like an endless cycle and she continues to be free 

3 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Do you really think she’s guilty tho? I feel like each lawsuits fails against her, then a new one appears, like an endless cycle and she continues to be free 

I do but I also don’t. Only because Tom was ALLEGEDLY embezzling before he knew Erika. 

But for her to not want to cooperate makes me think she’s guilty. 

18 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

I’m surprised none of her unreleased has leaked. She had such an opportunity to release a lot of music while promoting on RHOBH. but no. Only xxpensive and cars, and she didn’t even promote cars. 

Honestly she chose to release the shittiest songs. Like cars is atrocious , and so was how many fucks

She needs much better PR if she wants to ever come out of these lawsuits without looking like a villain who wore diamonds while widows and orphans lost their settlement money. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹