Brat

Brat's Edits

okay so ive been rlly into edits lately (mostly LDR) so i've decided to make an actual thread for them

the first one is for the SugarBaby EP that I also have an alternative version in the works for

AWYX1B8.jpg

1TlLt5v.jpg

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

2 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I love it

The little info box about Lizzy is such a cute idea 

Thanks!! I swear i re-did it maybe a thousand times

okay okay so here's the "darker" version i made. I think i prefer the cover on this one but im kinda not into the back as much

jRFBpgo.jpg

H2lwUsS.jpg

On 5/7/2022 at 8:21 PM, Brat said:

okay so ive been rlly into edits lately (mostly LDR) so i've decided to make an actual thread for them

the first one is for the SugarBaby EP that I also have an alternative version in the works for

AWYX1B8.jpg

1TlLt5v.jpg

i really wanna get this printed on kunaki tbh I would die for a lana unreleased cd even if it was one. Sometimes having most of her music on physcal media (mainly cd + vinyl) isn't enough