lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

I know who highinthemind is. They are a really nice person, they're on private right now, but they are leaking because they originally gave me snippets to those songs before I got the full for them. Now they're leaking Is It Wrong? soon.

Okay cool....

Can you ask them why they think I'm a "bastard"?

I'm sooooo nice to everyone and I always get trashed.

lana-del-rey-lovecat-2.jpg

it's the same guy!! I see continuity

What I meant was actually the opposite, they could have easily opened the article from here and saved the picture...

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

My (and probably others) theory: It's probably just a person that got a couple of songs between their hands, and wanted to make something more out of it other than "o hai, here's some leaks."

It's a boring sunday, so it's not like I'm saying no to some drama :brows:

1olt2g.jpg

What I meant was actually the opposite, they could have easily opened the article from here and saved the picture...

I know what you meant, I was joking :judgingu:

When are these songs coming I'm bored

:derpna2:

Stop being drama queens guys, I mean at the end of the day it's just unreleased songs...

unreleased songs

Nothing that's going to change the universe or bring world peace, so stop fighting over something so trivial and acting like it's serious business.

If you have something and you're intending on leaking it, just do it and we'll be thankful. If you're not intending on leaking it, just don't mention it, and let's all move on

Thank you. The world would be much easier for some individuals if there was not playground-creating internet for a few utterly obsessed hackers. It's just sad that people do seriously loose themselves within this weird digital hierarchy and begin to grow hate towards others because of it. The saddest of all in my eyes is that people, especially those who possess material, seem to think it is "theirs" while obviously, it belongs to Lana and the people associated with the recording.