littleboymooray

PIGS

LIES. SISSYREY IS CHUCK. I KNOW THIS.

I HATE HER. I HATE HER.

I HATE MATT TOO.

BUT I HATE LDR THE MOST.

THEY KNOW THINGS.

THEY LIE

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

highinthemind

Next Album News

New Album details

• The lead single will be called Hollywood
  • It will be released to radio in mid-March
  • I cannot release album art at this time. .
  • A collaboration with Lady Gaga will appear on the album.
  • The tentative storyline for the video involves Gaga on the run from the police, getting help from Lana to change her appearance and identity. They begin to emulate the looks of famous blondes.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

highinthemind

Next Album News

New Album details

• The lead single will be called Hollywood
  • It will be released to radio in mid-March
  • I cannot release album art at this time. .
  • A collaboration with Lady Gaga will appear on the album.
  • The tentative storyline for the video involves Gaga on the run from the police, getting help from Lana to change her appearance and identity. They begin to emulate the looks of famous blondes.

:bye: I hope this is fake.

1olt2g.jpg

littleboymooray

Do you have a pic of Lizzy and Jimmy together? That would make my day even more than the leakage of new/old songs!!! Thank you.

anonymous_avatar_24.gif Anonymous

sorry sweety. i don’t. but i know she has an album with all the pics of her boyfriends she’s ever had and shit. she’s calls it her love book. that’s a perfect example of why i hate her

highinthemind

Do you like me?

avatar_e155d3ab4355_24.png yourgirlana

no you’re illiterate.

littleboymooray

TRAILER PARK DARLING KNOWS IT ALL.

SISSY REY. YOU KNOW IT ALL.

ASK ME ANYTHING U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT TPD OR SISSYREY.

I’LL TELL YA.

AND MAYBE LDR.

PUSSY1 OUT

Why does this blog hate me.

cause you have talents that they don't

i've always wondered if maybe she herself is behind all these leaks somehow (as well). i've even wondered if homegirl bombed on snl on purpose, to get people talking. you never know with her, she's like, scary fucking smart

ZRBNill.jpg

these are just little tumblrs only we and the people from tumblr know about. nobody takes this seriously.

They are small but that doesn't make them less powerful. I am from Brazil, you from Germany ( I think...)....people here and others who accessed that tumblr are spread around the globe. If each one of us tells 5 people about it and the people we told tell other 3 and goes on generates a and intangible form of marketing. The buzz generates numbers and hits on youtube or in stories/articles about her. The famous boomerang effect. For example maybe someone you or I comment on the fact has never listened to her music and the gossip or/ and leaks generates curiosity about her life or music and they seek information about her creating more hits. I don't know is just a theory of mine. :)

glgcDdT.gif

They are small but that doesn't make them less powerful. I am from Brazil, you from Germany ( I think...)....people here and others who accessed that tumblr are spread around the globe. If each one of us tells 5 people about it and the people we told tell other 3 and goes on generates a and intangible form of marketing. The buzz generates numbers and hits on youtube or in stories/articles about her. The famous boomerang effect. For example maybe someone you or I comment on the fact has never listened to her music and the gossip or/ and leaks generates curiosity about her life or music and they seek information about her creating more hits. I don't know is just a theory of mine. :)

this is going to be over tomorrow. nobody besides us even cares about this.