Stormriver

LDR Artwork - Update: Bel Air

Wow sorry for the long wait guys

Okay first cover in the many requests done

Dope Tropico:

tumblr_mf927xcuTW1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

I tried to make it like the paradise one with the colours etc but kinda got lost in summer and idk the colours are nice I think...

i have a tumblr right

here.

it's amazing (like all of your work) <3

You are too sweet :thankyou:

Okay tried to do the Demos album but the image was rly low quality and idk i found it a bit hard also i couldn't decide on the right size of "Demos" but this is it basically okay

Demos - Born To Die:

20v1co2.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

You are too sweet :thankyou:

Okay tried to do the Demos album but the image was rly low quality and idk i found it a bit hard also i couldn't decide on the right size of "Demos" but this is it basically okay

Demos - Born To Die:

20v1co2.jpg

again flawless thank you I am using this :)

TZk1z.png

words cannot explain how much I love these covers (I'm also using Prom Song, Put The Radio On, Playing Dangerous, Summer of Sam) just too many pictures to take + upload

tumblr_mfawqg62DB1rksetpo1_500.png

tumblr_mfawqg62DB1rksetpo2_250.png

tumblr_mfawqg62DB1rksetpo3_250.png

TZk1z.png

Okay I finished another one, this time I used a pretty old photo that didn't seem to come from any professional shoot afaik I could be wrong who knows, I like the colours on this one basically.

Trailer Park Heaven:

tumblr_mfcljqSp4F1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

i have a tumblr right

here.

Oh the UATW cover looks so good on iTunes, instead of the one I requested before can you please change 'Us Against the World' to 'Unreleased' on that cover? :) Or don't worry, if you already did the one I requested

Oh the UATW cover looks so good on iTunes, instead of the one I requested before can you please change 'Us Against the World' to 'Unreleased' on that cover? :) Or don't worry, if you already did the one I requested

I haven't done it yet so I'll do that for you right now and message you it (: x

i have a tumblr right

here.

I haven't done it yet so I'll do that for you right now and message you it (: x

can you please message me this as well :D

TZk1z.png

Also here's one that I haven't put on my tumblr yet because the song isn't out but I love the title so much and I thought to make a cover even though I don't have a song to put it on.

itfzD7BlAOEAJ.gif

As much as I want to see more shadowy vaginas and swans, this one is a serious request.

So I'm basically dividing my unreleased collection four ways--upbeat Lana, sadcore Lana, pop Lana, and Lizzy Grant. I've found suitable covers for all of those but sadcore Lana, of all things. I don't have any particular...pictures in mind...so I'm of no help, but basically I want something sad and glamorous, which shouldn't be too difficult. As for a title, I'm thinking either the obvious "Hollywood Sadcore" or "American Dream". Sound, ah, doable?