evilentity

evilentity's covers-themed Lana Del Reydio show December 15

I just finished it, I have no words, wow. This was the most interesting thing I've listened to in a way too long time. I wish I was there when it aired and I wish there was more! I've never paid much attention to Goodbye Kiss but hearing the explanation before, it really broke something in me, and it actually made me cry. I haven't cried on a lot of Lana songs weirdly enough (although I'll never forget the first time on Old Money) but wow this was really special. It's raining outside and I was just focused on listening to it looking through the window and I think this is this kind of moments that make me understand why I stan Lana more than anything I've stanned before. Thank you so much evilentity! I will definitely listen to it again.

ZKcaooE.png

Just finished listening to the first part while making some pancakes, and I feel like I’ve educated myself by listening to this, thank you for the show! I’ll definitely listen to the others one day, perhaps tomorrow. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just finished listening to the first part while making some pancakes, and I feel like I’ve educated myself by listening to this, thank you for the show! I’ll definitely listen to the others one day, perhaps tomorrow. :)

The first one is a little slow. The pace picks up a bit after that.

Also, there are one or two factual mistakes I made over the course of these that I'll correct if I ever finish a follow-up. Keep in mind that these originally aired/were posted in December 2012, relatively early in the history of Lana fandom, and our knowledge has evolved a bit since then. There are also a lot of outdated forum in-jokes. :teehee:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Also, there are one or two factual mistakes I made over the course of these that I'll correct if I ever finish a follow-up. Keep in mind that these originally aired/were posted in December 2012, relatively early in the history of Lana fandom, and our knowledge has evolved a bit since then. There are also a lot of outdated forum in-jokes. :teehee:

Yeah, I had that in mind when I listened. ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png