Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

shit shit shit shit shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck all my peaches are ruined fuck bitch fuck 

this song is amazing why did marinara and the potatoes ever think of scrapping it??????? 

aghhh this is so fucking satisfying finally hearing it after all this time longing for it.

my lust for life is back

and I'm not hungry anymore (for this song)

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD MARINA YOU LEGEND  :crying:

CONTRAVERSIAL OPINION TIME:

INHA is absolutely perfect and I am so glad we finally got to hear it... but I actually wouldn't have put it on FROOT.  

I wouldn't know what song to swap it out with - I think every single one of them (including Weeds) have an important place on the record and taking one of them off just wouldn't be the same.

Although I do think INHA would have made a good closer.

BUT AHHHHHHHH I AM FREAKING OUT

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

the discord girls gave some tea about this a while back. said david kosten literally gave it to someone (the guy who played it on discord in september)

no other outtakes tho

also i don't remember anyone saying this but true colours was for an atlantic records cover compilation that never got released

the discord girls gave some tea about this a while back. said david kosten literally gave it to someone (the guy who played it on discord in september)

no other outtakes tho

also i don't remember anyone saying this but true colours was for an atlantic records cover compilation that never got released

Wow really? If only other producers were so generous!

We know that Eclipse has Saviour, so there’s a chance we’ll get it one day, albeit very very slim.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Wow really? If only other producers were so generous!

We know that Eclipse has Saviour, so there’s a chance we’ll get it one day, albeit very very slim.

um what

i didn't know this 

he has electra heart outtakes and matd4 tracks which he played to me but i didn't know he had saviour. are you getting it confused with superhuman?

um what

i didn't know this

he has electra heart outtakes and matd4 tracks which he played to me but i didn't know he had saviour. are you getting it confused with superhuman?

Shoot you’re right, Superhuman is what I meant! It’s a FROOT outtake right?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's a nice track. I like the pop-rock-vibes, a bit reminiscent of some of The Cardigans' stuff. But - as expected - not worth the "BETTA THAN ANYTHING ON FROOT!" hype. especially since the part she teased (that everyone went crazy about) is such a vanilla-MATD-sound and the least interesting part of the song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!