Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

But a proper HQ rip would be the most amazing thing.

This song is one of her best lyrically and sucks that she didn't do justice to it making it a vinyl exclusive track.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

But a proper HQ rip would be the most amazing thing.

This song is one of her best lyrically and sucks that she didn't do justice to it making it a vinyl exclusive track.

I agree, I'd love to get a HQ version of Bad Kidz...and Jealousy....and SIlver Walls...and The Other Foot in full...and Like The Other Girls (final)...and Not That Ugly...and Like China Dolls... :illumarina:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I agree, I'd love to get a HQ version of Bad Kidz...and Jealousy....and SIlver Walls...and The Other Foot in full...and Like The Other Girls (final)...and Not That Ugly...and Like China Dolls... :illumarina:

If someone knows a person with the vinyl, you should encourage him/her to take it to a professional so he can rip it in it's highest quality.

Do you think there's another version of Jealousy? I think we already have the final version, it sounds pretty much the same as the one live.

I would love to hear Silver Walls full, The Other Foot as well...

I would KILL for a better version of Like the Other Girls with clearer vocals, is there really a final version? 

Not That Ugly and Like China Dolls will leak sooner or later, they are real and people have it, they just won't share them :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

If someone knows a person with the vinyl, you should encourage him/her to take it to a professional so he can rip it in it's highest quality.

Do you think there's another version of Jealousy? I think we already have the final version, it sounds pretty much the same as the one live.

I would love to hear Silver Walls full, The Other Foot as well...

I would KILL for a better version of Like the Other Girls with clearer vocals, is there really a final version? 

Not That Ugly and Like China Dolls will leak sooner or later, they are real and people have it, they just won't share them :(

Version I and Version II of Jealousy are LQ, so I was hoping that a HQ one exists somewhere.

In the Sex, Yeah! demo, she put loads of 'ooooh's in the verses, but she eventually wrote lyrics for those parts. She also said she writes verses before choruses, so it's possible that LTOG works as a concept/early demo. 

Like China Dolls and Not That Ugly were also mentioned on her MySpace, someone definitely is HOARDING THEM AND SHOULD TOTALLY LEAK THEM NOW

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Version I and Version II of Jealousy are LQ, so I was hoping that a HQ one exists somewhere.

In the Sex, Yeah! demo, she put loads of 'ooooh's in the verses, but she eventually wrote lyrics for those parts. She also said she writes verses before choruses, so it's possible that LTOG works as a concept/early demo. 

Like China Dolls and Not That Ugly were also mentioned on her MySpace, someone definitely is HOARDING THEM AND SHOULD TOTALLY LEAK THEM NOW

Yeah like I don't get what people get from hoarding Marina songs, like I could understand if she was super famous and there was a market for them but...lbr there isn't

BzhmW.png

Yeah like I don't get what people get from hoarding Marina songs, like I could understand if she was super famous and there was a market for them but...lbr there isn't

exactly! i can sort of understand why people hoard lana's songs, but marina is nowhere near that scale, so they just leak them already

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Everything leaks sooner or later... let's hope sooner haha 

Marina's cameltoe.

I wonder if she's getting ready to make an announcement, or release something.

Even if it's just the final version of Electra Heart.

If it were a final version of Electra Heart I would be almost upset... It is WAAAY past time for her to be talking about that/doing anything with it... That one guy tweeted a while back the final version was coming soon and it never did... But at this point I don't care. Tbh the song isn't really that great anyway.

I need NEW music soon! but I'm not getting my hopes up because she's been sporadically posting pictures like this on instagram all year... I mean, not JUST LIKE this one, but random selfies and weird stuff... 

If it were a final version of Electra Heart I would be almost upset... It is WAAAY past time for her to be talking about that/doing anything with it... That one guy tweeted a while back the final version was coming soon and it never did...

Didn't he/or someone say it'd be by Easter? That time's coming. I want it, i don't even care.

But yeah, new material would be welcome too.

If it were a final version of Electra Heart I would be almost upset... It is WAAAY past time for her to be talking about that/doing anything with it... That one guy tweeted a while back the final version was coming soon and it never did... But at this point I don't care. Tbh the song isn't really that great anyway.

I need NEW music soon! but I'm not getting my hopes up because she's been sporadically posting pictures like this on instagram all year... I mean, not JUST LIKE this one, but random selfies and weird stuff... 

A final version, a classical version and two remixes are being released this easter.

lABVyGE.png

ugh they used to be on the internet until like 2010.....ugh i don't get why they haven't leaked...

same with Compulsive Liar and Black & White