Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

The 'final' version of Electra Heart is just disappointing, the hoped he would do something with the piano demo he posted earlier, but he just added some extras here and there..,

That's the classical piano version, which is coming with the Electra Heart EP on Monday. The EP will have:

-Electra Heart (Final)

-Relic (A demo version of Electra Heart)

-Electra Heart (Teddy Killer Remix)

-Electra Heart (Classical Piano)

Miss Y is just :legend: Is there a longer version to it though? The version I have is not even three minutes.

No, there isn't unfortunately!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That's the classical piano version, which is coming with the Electra Heart EP on Monday. The EP will have:

-Electra Heart (Final)

-Relic (A demo version of Electra Heart)

-Electra Heart (Teddy Killer Remix)

-Electra Heart (Classical Piano)

Ow, thanks for correcting, I must have misunderstood it.

Ow, thanks for correcting, I must have misunderstood it.

No problem! :oic: I understand your disappointment, though; it's not completely different to the demo from August. Still, I can't wait to hear Relic!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

No problem! :oic: I understand your disappointment, though; it's not completely different to the demo from August. Still, I can't wait to hear Relic!

I hope for some different lyrics, but I think her voice just doesn't sound that polished as in the demo from August or this final version.

I hope for some different lyrics, but I think her voice just doesn't sound that polished as in the demo from August or this final version.

The vocals are exactly the same as the August Demo, sadly. Beta has already uploaded the Relic instrumental on his Soundcloud, which sounds VERY different to the final version of EH.

I don't get all this hate for the song, did you guys not know that it wasn't going to be drastically different? Beta said that the Final version wasn't entirely dissimilar from the August Demo, so I'm not too sure what you were all expecting from it????

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The vocals are exactly the same as the August Demo, sadly. Beta has already uploaded the Relic instrumental on his Soundcloud, which sounds VERY different to the final version of EH.

I don't get all this hate for the song, did you guys not know that it wasn't going to be drastically different? Beta said that the Final version wasn't entirely dissimilar from the August Demo, so I'm not too sure what you were all expecting from it????

I guess a lot of people are disappointed because it has been delayed so much, that they expected it to be more (I think).

I'm kinda confused with this whole EH thing. Is the EP being released this coming Monday, and some of the tracks have been uploaded?

The final version of Electra Heart has been uploaded to BetaTraxx's soundcloud, check his twitter (@betatraxx) for the link. The rest of the EP is coming on Monday, and you will be able to purchase it then. :)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What were you guys really expecting? It's actually more different than I thought it was going to be... I literally thought it was just going to be the same song but officially released on itunes and maybe in higher quality or something idk... So I never really cared. I actually like the minor changes though. 

If you got hyped up you would probably be majorly let down, but because I never gave a shit, this is actual a pleasant little surprise!

Ew, that final version is so flat and eh, I don't even know what's happening with the producer/etc but I read all the hype and got excited too.

Looking forward for the other versions though.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png