Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

6 minutes ago, williamprb said:

its unknown wether they actually fought or marina just unfollowed after qftc. They were so cute together tho especially when lana put her in Lfl thank yous and marina put her in l+f thank yous

call be biased but i pretty much think the qftc was right but misunderstood... all she said in it was true except that she only mentioned female artists but wtv! other artists kept charting and getting acclaimed for talking about sex and deepless themes while lana was till that day getting judged for her past projects... maybe if she just made the qtfc a little easier for chronically online people to understand she wouldnt get massively cancelled like she was back in the day </3

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

Apparently, in her latest Insta story, Marina says that she probably has covid rn, the new variant Flirt

url%5D

23 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

call be biased but i pretty much think the qftc was right but misunderstood... all she said in it was true except that she only mentioned female artists but wtv! other artists kept charting and getting acclaimed for talking about sex and deepless themes while lana was till that day getting judged for her past projects... maybe if she just made the qtfc a little easier for chronically online people to understand she wouldnt get massively cancelled like she was back in the day </3

Not her fault if people have basic ass comprehension skills tho!

She just wanted to express her opinion, and there's no need for her to walk on egg shells while doing it, people just got offended for no reason at all, she namedropped people but she was never criticizing those artists, it was blatantly clear :hype2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not her fault if people have basic ass comprehension skills tho!

She just wanted to express her opinion, and there's no need for her to walk on egg shells while doing it, people just got offended for no reason at all, she namedropped people but she was never criticizing those artists, it was blatantly clear :hype2:

It read as insulting via her linking the artists to negative phrases whilst the phrases she linked herself to were positive 

The revisionism for the response to her insta post is happening a lot lately- I get the hate was unwarranted but her post was still wrong mostly

32 minutes ago, Embach said:

Apparently, in her latest Insta story, Marina says that she probably has covid rn, the new variant Flirt

i hope she gets better soon but i'll never get over her going to (and hosting) all those pool parties in 2021 and getting covid several times:toofloppy: (i did wonder if her chronic fatigue was linked to long covid tbh)

also marina and lana could have fallen out privately at any point, but since unfollowing each other would cause 'drama' maybe marina waited then saw qftc as an 'excuse' to unfollow her idk

Her new Instagram post! She's recording new music! She's definitely not producing it alone, definitely someone took those photos of her recording and I think the producer took them. She posted these recording photos in her stories as well!

Caption: "All timing is perfect"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7XdBZryWNe/?igsh=MWZpeWZhanIxZ29jZw==

url%5D

I decided to share my unfinished project with yall. The Flop Times (satirical, fake article about Marina). The last page is just some concepts. And please note that this is not meant to offend any artist 

hKAjHIi.pngc9m2sd7.pnguDhxK2e.png