Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hm, didn't I get told that was fake on an earlier page :fabcat:

well, the one posted earlier was fake. it was made by a fan and marina basically just stole it and made it uglier.... mess

lABVyGE.png

MTE, did she suddenly get a budget or something?

i feel like she was saving her budget for this video because she knew it would be the best chance at a top 40 song out of all the songs on froot??

FzytWEW.png

A US record store said they were getting it in September, but we should wait until somethibg from her label or Marina herself

This is good bc I don't think record stores ever carry bootlegs... I wonder if they'll be double LP's or single. If they are both double RIP my bank account

Demos_copy.png

This is good bc I don't think record stores ever carry bootlegs... I wonder if they'll be double LP's or single. If they are both double RIP my bank account

I don't think TFJ will be double, since the original was a single LP; not sure about EH tho, it's a bit longer in length, especially if they press the US version or the deluxe version, so it probably will be double

smile.gif

the produce placement  :deadbanana: it's cute though, idk I've just been so underwhelmed by this era as a whole.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

This video is beautiful :crying: I love all the colors, this is more Froot than the actual Froot video :rip: I mean, this is what I kinda imagined what Froot video would look like, bit it's okay though

Why is the aspect ratio so off in the preview?

Fixed

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Apparently TFJ and EH are being released/reissued on vinyl later this year.  :defeated:

Ellie Goulding's back catalog got a vinyl treatment, too, recently. I wonder if it's the same company working with labels to pump these re-issues out

MkWI4Ns.png