Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I think that TFJ>EH>F

I don't know why but I can't get totally into Froot, I like its songs but I have the feeling that they bore me.

After two minutes of each song I'm done, the chorus are repetitive, seems like she didn't know what to write.

For example, Forget chorus: forge e eeee e et forge e eee e et forge e eee e et forge e eee e et ain't no time for regret, now it's time to forget.

I'm a ruin: I'll ruin, yeah I'll ruin you, I'm a ruuuuin. I've been doing things I shouldn't have do. Yeah Yeah yeah ah ah uh uh yeeeeah

Not Every song is like those two, but the album is still boring to me, repetitive. Verses are better than chours, while in the other two albums everything was cool even the chorus.

Anyway I like froot so much

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Source?

we do`?

In an interview with a Hungarian newspaper, she confirmed it's no longer happening. Loose translation is that she said "the Froot era was really great, I still have stuff planned for it but I have to let it go". And she has said before that we'll get INHA in some form, so I reckon she'll release it in a similar way to the way she released EVOL.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Also people have the demo.

No one has the demo.

In an interview with a Hungarian newspaper, she confirmed it's no longer happening. Loose translation is that she said "the Froot era was really great, I still have stuff planned for it but I have to let it go". And she has said before that we'll get INHA in some form, so I reckon she'll release it in a similar way to the way she released EVOL.

She also said in the tumblr FAQin hell that even if she doesn't do a repackage, we will definitely be getting another song

you think she will tour for that long? 

she's gonna do another entire US leg, another European/UK leg, some shows in Australia and likely some in South America

She said it was a world tour and she'd be visiting regions she hadn't really toured before

BzhmW.png

What about that dude that kept dropping the title months before anyone knew it? That doesn't really confirm that he has it I guess but it could be possible

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

What about that dude that kept dropping the title months before anyone knew it? That doesn't really confirm that he has it I guess but it could be possible

We talked about it, he learned the title from somewhere.

No one has INHA.