Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

The setlist looks good and she can perform but like the art direction and set design is terrible and tacky

what the hell the art direction and art design is so good + a huge improvement on her last ones

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The setlist looks good and she can perform but like the art direction and set design is terrible and tacky 

because having a chair, TV, bookshelf, a marquee and a heart on the wall was great art direction for LHC Tour?

BzhmW.png

because having a chair, TV, bookshelf, a marquee and a heart on the wall was great art direction for LHC Tour?

Never said her last ones were better. They were cohesive though, low budget but went with the aesthetics

This one from the pictures and clips I've seen it's all over the place, especially what she's showing on the backdrops

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

what the hell the art direction and art design is so good + a huge improvement on her last ones

ikr? i love it so much. especially the PERFECT interludes between the eras, DAMNNN

lABVyGE.png

ikr? i love it so much. especially the PERFECT interludes between the eras, DAMNNN

totally! the interludes are the best part! i'm also SOOOO here for the Toxic reference in the EH backdrop ahhhhh

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Her Boston's House Of Blues show will be streamed on Yahoo November 5th : https://screen.yahoo.com/live/

YES thank god omg i'm so pumped

The Guardian included Disconnect as one of their "This week's new tracks" (Oct. 16), strongly suggesting the studio version is being released very soon.

rzM52wV.png

lABVyGE.png