Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Does anyone know where I can find the original acoustic EP she released for EH? (or can send it to me :hooker:)

All I can find are YT-rips

pretty sure it was fanmade from the YT videos

BzhmW.png

okay so i saw the love!! of!! my!! life!! last night omg best night of my life, she is so good and energetic live and i was near the front and the crowd in glasgow were actually decent

also heard a lot of people saying that during the last like 1/3 of the american tour she seemed really down and upset but last night she smiled the whole time and looked like she was having a load of funny, so that's good.

okay so i saw the love!! of!! my!! life!! last night omg best night of my life, she is so good and energetic live and i was near the front and the crowd in glasgow were actually decent

also heard a lot of people saying that during the last like 1/3 of the american tour she seemed really down and upset but last night she smiled the whole time and looked like she was having a load of funny, so that's good.

babe!!! glad you had a good time + that she was really happy again!!! quick q though - do you know if it's possible to see her before/after the show? i know marinameets is over + she said she doesn't arrive before the show, but i still wanna meet her soooo bad tomorrow

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

babe!!! glad you had a good time + that she was really happy again!!! quick q though - do you know if it's possible to see her before/after the show? i know marinameets is over + she said she doesn't arrive before the show, but i still wanna meet her soooo bad tomorrow

thank u so much babe!! idk. you definitely can't meet her after, i think my friend tried to wait after but she didn't come out :( but she did say during the show that she spent the day walking around the city and i was like wtf there was just a wild marina in my city

but yeah i am pretty sure she does arrive earlier than she said she does

thank u so much babe!! idk. you definitely can't meet her after, i think my friend tried to wait after but she didn't come out :( but she did say during the show that she spent the day walking around the city and i was like wtf there was just a wild marina in my city

but yeah i am pretty sure she does arrive earlier than she said she does

thanks!!! aww that sucks :((((( but its black friday tomorrow so im kinda hoping she'll go out shopping or something???? idk 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

As of today I'm officially stanning and stanning my ass off. If anyone has a masterpost I'd be very grateful, I'm so slain I'm typing this from my grave

yes babe welcome to stanning marina

marinamasterpost.tumblr.com is the most popular

i wouldn't say it is the most accurate cause it has a few fake things and is organised in a weird way but it has everything there

yes babe welcome to stanning marina

marinamasterpost.tumblr.com is the most popular

i wouldn't say it is the most accurate cause it has a few fake things and is organised in a weird way but it has everything there

Amazing thank you so much!! Bopping like I was paid for it I'm very excited about the demos

ZKcaooE.png

SAW HER LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS TRULY THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. She is absolutely STUNNING in real life, she looks beautiful on screen but it doesn't do justice as to HOW stellar she looks actually. Her voice was captivating and her stage presence absolute. I can't describe how fantastic it was to see her love, I'm still speechless 12 hours later.

EDIT: also the cherries got stuck in her hair during Forget and she carried on singing whilst yanking them out, like a true queen. and some girl threw her bra on stage during a song and once it had ended, marina picked it up. everyone was screaming and marina just said "you guys are very naughty...i thought my bra had come off and i started to panic. naughty people!" and then she threw it into the crowd + everyone was fighting each other to grab it LMAOOO

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

some girl threw her bra on stage during a song and once it had ended, marina picked it up. everyone was screaming and marina just said "you guys are very naughty...i thought my bra had come off and i started to panic. naughty people!" and then she threw it into the crowd + everyone was fighting each other to grab it LMAOOO

omg vid pls!

I really hope we'll get Disconnect EARLY 2016 (or at least .. get it at all) The live version is so great

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!