Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I got Electra Heart on vinyl and I actually love the color. It's very... bubblegum - which not only matches the opening track perfectly of course but fits just the overall album theme in general. I know many were complaining, but the shade of pink is nice and fitting in my opinion; you don't see many vinyls like that.

H0bDaqU.gif

I got Electra Heart on vinyl and I actually love the color. It's very... bubblegum - which not only matches the opening track perfectly of course but fits just the overall album theme in general. I know many were complaining, but the shade of pink is nice and fitting in my opinion; you don't see many vinyls like that.

I love the color, but not the sticker that comes with it. :toofunny: It's too.... washed out and ugly compared to the lovely, bright pink.

lABVyGE.png

Tons of messy twitter stans have it :facepalm: Its bound to leak. I tried to get it last night but it was 1am so i went to sleep. If i get it I'll share

Except that was fake and a joke lmfao.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1