Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

There is a mountain-sized difference between the two, you are just pressed. :hae:

I'm not pressed. It's just pathetic when someone who needs to show off he himself has unreleased content complains about people having stuff that they are not meant to have.

She officially released it on her YT now, maybe she already had it uploaded already and that's how the leakers got it.  That would make it very likely she wanted to release it soon either way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ok actually from her attitude you can tell she is pissed tbh (fair enough)

I honestly think we weren't meant to hear this and she probably a bit annoyed.

Omg stop, she obviously had 0 plans to release it since it was supposed to be for World Aids Day. She didn't release it before, and she wasn't going to release it later. The only reason she uploaded it to YouTube is so that more fans are able to listen to it, she's obviously proud of it.

Also as @ElectricBody said, don't be a hypocrite. There's no difference between having unreleased photos or music.

I'm not pressed. It's just pathetic when someone who needs to show off he himself has unreleased content complains about people having stuff that they are not meant to have.

She officially released it on her YT now, maybe she already had it uploaded already and that's how the leakers got it.  That would make it very likely she wanted to release it soon either way.

No, no, no and no. Let's get a few things straight in a civilized way.

There was absolutely no indication whatsoever that it was intended for World Aids Day. Someone, who didn't even have the song, started that rumor out of nowhere and everyone just followed it. I am 100% sure and I can give details if you PM me. It was not for World Aids Day. The only reason she uploaded it to Youtube is to cover-up the leak. How exactly am I being a hypocrite? There's nothing wrong with someone having unreleased photos or music. But there's a line not to be crossed when you are messing with such material. Lana wouldn't care that I have an outtake from one of her shoots as my avi, it's a gorgeous pic anyway. I didn't complain about people having it, I complained about it leaking and the biggest reason for that is we don't know what she was intending it to be. Again, please stop justifying leaks by assuming that it was never going to be released.

And no Electric Body, people have been trading this song for almost a year now. That's not how leakers got it. It's pointless to discuss anything further here so PM me if anyone wants.

No, no, no and no. Let's get a few things straight in a civilized way.

There was absolutely no indication whatsoever that it was intended for World Aids Day. Someone, who didn't even have the song, started that rumor out of nowhere and everyone just followed it. I am 100% sure and I can give details if you PM me. It was not for World Aids Day. The only reason she uploaded it to Youtube is to cover-up the leak. How exactly am I being a hypocrite? There's nothing wrong with someone having unreleased photos or music. But there's a line not to be crossed when you are messing with such material. Lana wouldn't care that I have an outtake from one of her shoots as my avi, it's a gorgeous pic anyway. I didn't complain about people having it, I complained about it leaking and the biggest reason for that is we don't know what she was intending it to be. Again, please stop justifying leaks by assuming that it was never going to be released.

And no Electric Body, people have been trading this song for almost a year now. That's not how leakers got it. It's pointless to discuss anything further here so PM me if anyone wants.

"There's nothing wrong with someone having unreleased photos or music"

No, But it's easy to complain about a leak, when you yourself belong to a privileged group that already has the song. That's the hyprocritical part.

"There's nothing wrong with someone having unreleased photos or music"

No, But it's easy to complain about a leak, when you yourself belong to a privileged group that already has the song. That's the hyprocritical part.

I would still complain about the leak even if I didn't already have the song. The reason of that is not because I'm in a 'privileged group' or that kind of shit, it's because I see the effects leaking creates behind the scenes. You should know this better than anyone else, you're a Lana fan. She scrapped an entire record because of the Black Beauty leaks and started fresh. Obviously this is not as big as that, but while you are enjoying the song, do keep in mind that she still had time to decide the future of this song and it's possible we just ruined that. And let's forget about the World Aids Day thing cause that was never happening. (And if she was never going to release it, I would feel better if the leak happened next year or something so we would be absolutely sure about that. After the era was completely over I mean.)

I would still complain about the leak even if I didn't already have the song. The reason of that is not because I'm in a 'privileged group' or that kind of shit, it's because I see the effects leaking creates behind the scenes. You should know this better than anyone else, you're a Lana fan. She scrapped an entire record because of the Black Beauty leaks and started fresh. Obviously this is not as big as that, but while you are enjoying the song, do keep in mind that she still had time to decide the future of this song and it's possible we just ruined that. And let's forget about the World Aids Day thing cause that was never happening. (And if she was never going to release it, I would feel better if the leak happened next year or something so we would be absolutely sure about that. After the era was completely over I mean.)

Yeah, but you HAD the song, which is something I'm sure she wouldn't want and I now everyone's allowed to hear it it's a problem for you and you complain because the leak might have an effect on her career. Easy to play the moralizer if you had the content everyone else couldn't hear until now.

I am not defending people who hack/steal/whatever stuff and leak it, but if you are part of exactly this system and then complain about it, it's kind of hypocritical.

Yeah, but you HAD the song, which is something I'm sure she wouldn't want and I now everyone's allowed to hear it it's a problem for you and you complain because the leak might have an effect on her career. Easy to play the moralizer if you had the content everyone else couldn't hear until now.

I am not defending people who hack/steal/whatever stuff and leak it, but if you are part of exactly this system and then complain about it, it's kind of hypocritical.

This is a never ending discussion and a vicious cycle. Today was not the right day or time to leak this, I would still say the same thing even if I didn't have the song before. I would still post here like "Omg I love it but what if she was keeping it as a surprise for us?". So yes, being a part of the system affects my views but it also helps me see the greater effect. This was not the first and won't be the last thing I get from that system so I will be sad over it for a few days and move on. But I will still wonder if she had any plans for it and I hope she says something about that.

I hope she learns a few things from this though. Better keep your promises and deliver those repackages next time Marina. What if she thinks INHA is out there too (before anyone says anything, IT'S NOT) and releases that too, before it 'leaks'. That'd be hilarious.

This is a never ending discussion and a vicious cycle. Today was not the right day or time to leak this, I would still say the same thing even if I didn't have the song before. I would still post here like "Omg I love it but what if she was keeping it as a surprise for us?". So yes, being a part of the system affects my views but it also helps me see the greater effect. This was not the first and won't be the last thing I get from that system so I will be sad over it for a few days and move on. But I will still wonder if she had any plans for it and I hope she says something about that.

You are perfectly right, she may have had other plans with it or maybe she never even wanted to release it. And leaks like this can be dangerous because they could trigger a Black Beauty effect.

But no, being part of the system just makes you lose the right to complain about leaks. Especially considering the fact you brag with your unreleased material by using it as an icon.

You are perfectly right, she may have had other plans with it or maybe she never even wanted to release it. And leaks like this can be dangerous because they could trigger a Black Beauty effect.

But no, being part of the system just makes you lose the right to complain about leaks. Especially considering the fact you brag with your unreleased material by using it as an icon.

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She officially released it on her YT now, maybe she already had it uploaded already and that's how the leakers got it. That would make it very likely she wanted to release it soon either way.

The leakers had been trading for a year with that song. It ended up in the hands of someone who wasn't even a Marina fan and didn't really see a demand for it since a handful of people knew it existed to begin with.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I hope she learns a few things from this though. Better keep your promises and deliver those repackages next time Marina. What if she thinks INHA is out there too (before anyone says anything, IT'S NOT) and releases that too, before it 'leaks'. That'd be hilarious.

So since she couldn't afford to deliver a full physical repacking of her vinyl box set and CDs (let alone even more merch) she has to be in the wrong? No.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I wonder how she feels about it now that Cyndi Lauper herself has said she likes it. I know Marina probably still isn't too happy it got out there but I'm sure it means something to her that Cyndi took notice. Its beautiful obviously but especially after the Froot leak I just wish her boundaries were more respected. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.