Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

charli-xcx-impulse-campaign-image.jpg

Marina commented on someone's IG that posted this picture "That FROOT looks familiar"

She also tweeted about it

oop, I guess their friendship is over

better_than_that.mp3

RVhKIwP.gif

tbh i dont really find it that immature the shoot is a blatant copy and paste of her froot shoot

It was shot by the same photographer though? Its also for a perfume that Charli is the face of, if anything the fragrance company at fault, all Charli did was show up and pose

Demos_copy.png

It was shot by the same photographer though? Its also for a perfume that Charli is the face of, if anything the fragrance company at fault, all Charli did was show up and pose

just bc it's the same photographer doesn't make it okay :rip: i'm not saying Charli is the one at fault but when you're a paid artist you can't just recycle the Xact same ideas for all of your clients

RVhKIwP.gif

???

what u talkin bout...

sorry, I fell asleep :rip: others have explained it but it's basically marina throwing a tantrum after Charli XCX posed with some lemons or something and shading her on both IG and Twitter

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Neither did I but then

I was like ugh shut up marina with your white feminist ass

Here you go making everything a race issue, you're most guilty of racebaiting anything on here

disgusting

BzhmW.png

Here you go making everything a race issue, you're most guilty of racebaiting anything on here

disgusting

My comment literally had nothing to do with race. Marina tends only to speak up and gets ballsy when shit directly affects her...pretty white feministy. :flop: but whatever "drag" me to ya community of gays

No need for @ to get their traitor panties in a bunch.