Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

My comment literally had nothing to do with race. Marina tends only to speak up and gets ballsy when shit directly affects her...pretty white feministy. :flop: but whatever "drag" me to ya community of gays

No need for @ to get their traitor panties in a bunch.

you literally have no idea what you're talking about, this issue has NOTHING to do with white feminism. she's just talking about something that affects her. Marina can be problematic but this isn't an example of it. plus, she's spoken about things that haven't affected her before; the tweets about sexual abuse in the media industry and the GP's reaction to it for example. quit the racebaiting. 

also you're literally gay as well, fuck outta here with this pretentious, holier-than-thou tumblr bullshit

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I have been trying to register to Marinaboards for the past few days. Everything goes through but the part where I am suppose to receive and e-mail to confirm my e-mail address. It never comes to me. I sent resend over dozens of times and nothing. I then edit my e-mail address again and put another one and nothing. I click resend to the new e-mail address I put in and nothing. Again. I checked all spam and junk folders. Nothing.

Is the Marinaboards no longer allowing new members or is it something else? Is someone else going through the same thing?

I have been trying to register to Marinaboards for the past few days. Everything goes through but the part where I am suppose to receive and e-mail to confirm my e-mail address. It never comes to me. I sent resend over dozens of times and nothing. I then edit my e-mail address again and put another one and nothing. I click resend to the new e-mail address I put in and nothing. Again. I checked all spam and junk folders. Nothing.

Is the Marinaboards no longer allowing new members or is it something else? Is someone else going through the same thing?

MarinaBoards is up for sale, I think that may be the problem

I've had this problem too and I registered in like November so I think it's definitely dead :(

ZKcaooE.png

the problem isn't specific to marinaboards, it's an issue here too

but the fact that marinaboards is for sale means it'll never get fixed

I see the Marina board is gone for good.  :(

Does anyone know if Marina is going to do a new album?

she's been writing in New York, so hopefully we'll get a 2018 album.

lABVyGE.png

I think it was an awful idea for the NN tour to be so short when she didn't know what she was doing after

She skipped over a lot of places stateside anyway

BzhmW.png