Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

the NN was messy from the start. my concert got cancelled (it was one of the european december dates) which was fine but it was also one of the venues that were too small to fit the stage set so it basically had no set, which was rather disappointing. (i still enjoyed the concert ofc).

i76mrxw.png 

i thought it was a really well done manip, but none the less it's honestly so beautiful. and if it is actually an outtake then it gives me hope of more to come in the future

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

wow this is gorgeous

i thought it was a really well done manip, but none the less it's honestly so beautiful. and if it is actually an outtake then it gives me hope of more to come in the future

I know lol. She literally looks so flawless so I was kinda thinking it was fake but it can't be, like which pictures would they use to make it? Isn't there hundreds of unleaked TFJ photoshoot outtakes?  :deadbanana:

I know lol. She literally looks so flawless so I was kinda thinking it was fake but it can't be, like which pictures would they use to make it? Isn't there hundreds of unleaked TFJ photoshoot outtakes?  :deadbanana:

I am almost 99% sure it's a manip of this photo tumblr_static_bae062cz0o0gsgog4880ksw4g. and the eh shoot

gZ0f.gif

I am almost 99% sure it's a manip of this photo tumblr_static_bae062cz0o0gsgog4880ksw4g. and the eh shoot

The new photo isn't a manip, it's a real photo. Many Electra Heart era photoshoots - and I think some TFJ ones too - are beginning to fall into people's hands.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The new photo isn't a manip, it's a real photo. Many Electra Heart era photoshoots - and I think some TFJ ones too - are beginning to fall into people's hands.

man i guess i've just been waiting so long for an eh outtake, that now that they're coming out it's hard to believe, almost too good to be true (main reason i thought it may have been a manip though is because of how many talented fans their are out there) but thanks for the info xx, this is fantastic. but i'm trying my best not to get my hopes up

gZ0f.gif

omg I need the Rankin shoot to leak

Yep. But I don't think they're circulating yet. I'll keep you guys updated if I hear any more info about them.