Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Didn't really care for Froot but when I wanted to listen back to Electra Heart, I realised I kinda hated Primadonna, Lies and Homewrecker. Too poppy (a.k.a. annoying) for me. I listened like this:

1. The Archetypes (Intro)
2. Bubblegum Bitch
3. Starring Role
4. The State of Dreaming
5. Power & Control
6. The Other Foot (Interlude) (can't use Just Desserts, it's basically Charli)
7. Sex Yeah
8. Scab and Plaster
9. Teen Idle
10. Miss Y (Extended)
11. Su-Barbie-A (Interlude)
12. Valley of the Dolls (fav)
13. E.V.O.L
14. Radioactive
15. Electra Heart
16. Fear and Loathing

(I'll prob remove Starring Role aswell lol)

Didn't really care for Froot but when I wanted to listen back to Electra Heart, I realised I kinda hated Primadonna, Lies and Homewrecker. Too poppy (a.k.a. annoying) for me.

I'll prob remove Starring Role aswell

repent!

Didn't really care for Froot but when I wanted to listen back to Electra Heart, I realised I kinda hated Primadonna, Lies and Homewrecker. Too poppy (a.k.a. annoying) for me. I listened like this:

1. The Archetypes (Intro)

2. Bubblegum Bitch

3. Starring Role

4. The State of Dreaming

5. Power & Control

6. The Other Foot (Interlude) (can't use Just Desserts, it's basically Charli)

7. Sex Yeah

8. Scab and Plaster

9. Teen Idle

10. Miss Y (Extended)

11. Su-Barbie-A (Interlude)

12. Valley of the Dolls (fav)

13. E.V.O.L

14. Radioactive

15. Electra Heart

16. Fear and Loathing

(I'll prob remove Starring Role aswell lol)

Actually Charli and Marina did that on purpose. People said they looked so similar when they toured so they kind of combined their images/sounds to make Just Desserts.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Actually Charli and Marina did that on purpose. People said they looked so similar when they toured so they kind of combined their images/sounds to make Just Desserts.

ok but it's still mainly charli

repent!

Cheesy pop music, cringeworthy, mediocre, blah, throwaway etc.

Not enough for me, I'm afraid. lol

ok but it's still mainly charli

Cheesy pop music, cringeworthy, mediocre, blah, throwaway etc.

Not enough for me, I'm afraid. lol

Marina actually has 2/3 of the vocals. There are two versions of the same song. Charli accidentally posted her version on Youtube for about 10 minutes, then Marina posted hers posted.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Marina actually has 2/3 of the vocals. There are two versions of the same song. Charli accidentally posted her version on Youtube for about 10 minutes, then Marina posted hers posted.

okay i don't care this much, i don't really think anything of the full either way tbh :toofunny:

:hdu:  :hdu:

it's not that bad  :deadbanana:

it's not bad, i just don't think anything of it. i'm not a big marina fan, i liked her in 2011-2012. i don't care for her much in general now, the whole froot thing was uninteresting to me, but light pop music isn't for me in general so i'm not exactly a good judge on "what is good pop music" because it's mostly bad to me. idk if i even liked primadonna or homewrecker back in 2012 tbh. it's just really not for me. at some point in 2012 when she said that katy perry "inspires" her (impossible) i knew i completely wasn't interested (i only just remembered she said that though lol).

it's not bad, i just don't think anything of it. i'm not a big marina fan, i liked her in 2011-2012. i don't care for her much in general now, the whole froot thing was uninteresting to me, but light pop music isn't for me in general so i'm not exactly a good judge on "what is good pop music" because it's mostly bad to me. idk if i even liked primadonna or homewrecker back in 2012 tbh. it's just really not for me. at some point in 2012 when she said that katy perry "inspires" her (impossible) i knew i completely wasn't interested (i only just remembered she said that though lol).

only caught up with this now, but saying a smart business woman is someone who inspires her is good. not so much musically.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

only caught up with this now, but saying a smart business woman is someone who inspires her is good. not so much musically.

None of Katy's music sounds good in any way to me tho, so in the way of actual music and how much money they make (which is important to no one but them) it's not, like you just said. So in terms of what anyone but herself gets from it, no.

None of Katy's music sounds good in any way to me tho, so in the way of actual music and how much money they make (which is important to no one but them) it's not, like you just said. So in terms of what anyone but herself gets from it, no.

teenage dream...i kissed a girl...hot n cold...ur so gay....last friday night....etc...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

None of these songs are good at all tho :toofunny: I'm not a 13 year old girl at a party

pop music isn't always supposed to be deep and intelligent. good pop music can just be really cheesy songs like Teenage Dream, they're not meant to be analytical.  to quote Britney, "It's not supposed to be in-depth — that doesn't mean I haven't worked really hard."

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

pop music isn't always supposed to be deep and intelligent. good pop music can just be really cheesy songs like Teenage Dream, they're not meant to be analytical.  to quote Britney, "It's not supposed to be in-depth — that doesn't mean I haven't worked really hard."

I didn't say it was, none of those songs you said are good imo though. Obviously no words are gonna make bad songs good to me, lmao. They remain bad songs.