Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

So happy we have a final date and official announcement (and a look at the vinyl)

waiting for amazon so i don't have to pay her ridiculous store shipping $$$

Demos_copy.png

Tbh those prices are good and for the total price for shipping isn't too bad. I think I might order them. I just wish Rootless and Buy the Stars were on it. :(

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

It looks pretty! Also, I've seen Froot cassettes being posted online and found it on Amazon but was there any official announcement or something?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Let's go see her together <3

Are you going? Great!

Is there any other artist from the line up you're looking forward to? I can't wait for Alabama Shakes, Mumford & Sons, Florence, Twenty One Pilots, Eminem, Tame Impala, Bad Religion, Noel... ugh almost everyone :defeated: Even the local artists are at least decent.

Are you going? Great!

Is there any other artist from the line up you're looking forward to? I can't wait for Alabama Shakes, Mumford & Sons, Florence, Twenty One Pilots, Eminem, Tame Impala, Bad Religion, Noel... ugh almost everyone :defeated: Even the local artists are at least decent.

Florence, Marina, Die Antwoord, Jack Ü, Tame Impala, Kaskade, Of Monsters and Men (for like, 10th time LOL), and Jungle :)