Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

sounds like someone's projecting lol

what? yes, I do think university is horrible. it is. the constant stress, constant pressure of assignments, midterms and exams every week, getting 5 hours of sleep a night if you're lucky, not being able to have a life. idk what i'm "projecting" lmfao.

what? yes, I do think university is horrible. it is. the constant stress, constant pressure of assignments, midterms and exams every week, getting 5 hours of sleep a night if you're lucky, not being able to have a life. idk what i'm "projecting" lmfao.

Well someone clearly chose the wrong course! Uni is such a breeze, I loved it so much

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Well someone clearly chose the wrong course! Uni is such a breeze, I loved it so much

if it's a breeze it usually means ur in a major that will not give u a job worth having spent potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars on... or ur GPA was shit. let's not get into that tho :rip;

if it's a breeze it usually means ur in a major that will not give u a job worth having spent potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars on... or ur GPA was shit. let's not get into that tho :rip;

I’m in the UK and I graduated in July and am already training in a job, perks of not being in Amerikkka

I’m in the UK and I graduated in July and am already training in a job, perks of not being in Amerikkka

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Hey lovelies! Can someone please PM me a download for INHA the link on this thread is down :) thanks babes<3

TjmiIK4.png

Hey lovelies! Can someone please PM me a download for INHA the link on this thread is down :) thanks babes<3

can someone plz PM me INHA?

Can somebody here PM me I'm Not Hungry Anymore???

pleaseeeeeeeeee please please please nobody's PM'd yet. I promise I will love u forever 

TjmiIK4.png

Shades mad in MATD thread? Haha

also good for her going into school. not a big fan but isn't she not making music anymore? now would be the time to start finding new career

not u being too afraid to @ me

do you really think this multimillionaire needs to start finding a "new" mundane career :rip:

not u being too afraid to @ me

do you really think this multimillionaire needs to start finding a "new" mundane career :rip:

not u finding this post as if I need to @ you. :rip: but if it makes u feel better @@Shades. multimillionare¿ what is this shite

not u finding this post as if I need to @ you. :rip: but if it makes u feel better @@Shades. multimillionare¿ what is this shite

yeah I mean she's kinda successful but millionaire I'm laughing

lmao... she definitely has made over a million dollars and can live comfortably for the rest of her life if she wanted to. "kinda" successful my ass... not everyone makes beyonce kind of money but she's done very well