lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

1 hour ago, Maltese Falcon said:

it still exists babe

Not this

@bluebanesters i decided to work more on it a little but here is currently in work variant https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gdwdQE7oThfubO2GhoIUGa7M_UVAi7x3/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106792826051086977018&rtpof=true&sd=true

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

16 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

image.png

a Rick Nowels' demo of Blue Jeans? :P

13 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

and... these too (same tagging as Your Girl mastered "RIO v")

image.pngimage.png

:oprah4: omfg nikita lane u saved 

wait how could u see this if i tried to search title using lana Del rey as an artists it would show only 10 pages and i couldnt see any unleaked scrobbles

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

:oprah4: omfg nikita lane u saved 

wait how could u see this if i tried to search title using lana Del rey as an artists it would show only 10 pages and i couldnt see any unleaked scrobbles

last.fm search nowadays is really shit, you have to be very specific while searching (back in the day you could see who scrobbled + lengths)

i did like lana del rey km mix or lana del rey rio v (just base your search on og files we've had/seen already)

@Surf Noirsry but pls help me to understand one more thing! there is white pontiac heaven concept demo and idk what to consider it - as a separate concept demo for a song White Pontiac Heaven produced by David Kahne or as a concept demo for a laptop demo Axl Rose Husband that is a demo for a song Axl produced by David Kahne? i hope i explained it well because this is very confusing with White Pontiac Heaven demo that is 1 minute

16 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

@Surf Noirsry but pls help me to understand one more thing! there is white pontiac heaven concept demo and idk what to consider it - as a separate concept demo for a song White Pontiac Heaven produced by David Kahne or as a concept demo for a laptop demo Axl Rose Husband that is a demo for a song Axl produced by David Kahne? i hope i explained it well because this is very confusing with White Pontiac Heaven demo that is 1 minute

i personally consider white pontiac heaven to be a demo for axl rose husband, we can't say for sure what david kahne's version of white pontiac heaven is supposed to be, i would guess that it's in the axl rose husband family, i can't imagine it's a different song entirely, but we can't know everything for certain, when i think of david kahne's version of white pontiac heaven, i imagine it being like axl rose husband, but slightly different, like how white pontiac heaven features slightly different lyrics compared to axl rose husband

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i personally consider white pontiac heaven to be a demo for axl rose husband, we can't say for sure what david kahne's version of white pontiac heaven is supposed to be, i would guess that it's in the axl rose husband family, i can't imagine it's a different song entirely, but we can't know everything for certain, when i think of david kahne's version of white pontiac heaven, i imagine it being like axl rose husband, but slightly different, like how white pontiac heaven features slightly different lyrics compared to axl rose husband

thank u very much u always save my tracker from the mess:gurl:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WMazUP5iGULJrBY0ocoufXGQiDCa-LI1/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110075473368512663473&rtpof=true&sd=true the list of all available the most recent versions of songs is ready @bluebanesters and added the leak date information @SoftwareUpgrade (sry for possible mistakes or typos)
thanks to @That Venice Bitch for his beautiful masterpost and @Surf Noir for a 2005-2009 section help:oprah::kiss3:

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WMazUP5iGULJrBY0ocoufXGQiDCa-LI1/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=110075473368512663473&rtpof=true&sd=true the list of all available the most recent versions of songs is ready @bluebanesters and added the leak date information @SoftwareUpgrade (sry for possible mistakes or typos)
thanks to @That Venice Bitch for his beautiful masterpost and @Surf Noir for a 2005-2009 section help:oprah::kiss3:

tyy

2 hours ago, bluebanesters said:

what does the "()" means in btd outakes

btd section is currently in process but every other section is completed, ill lt u know whenever im ready!

OMG THE OUTTAKES ARE BACK, I WON:crying2:THANK YOU SM LANAISMOM

sure im glad it helps u:kiss3:

On 4/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, bluebanesters said:

hi @lanaismamom, i relly miss ur outtake section pls make it back:trisha::kiss2:

On 4/11/2023 at 8:32 AM, bluebanesters said:

tyy

20 hours ago, bluebanesters said:

plss

OMG THE OUTTAKES ARE BACK, I WON:crying2:THANK YOU SM LANAISMOM

Oh its unfinished:trisha:

this thread is so good thank you sm

what does the "()" means in btd outakes