Hello Heaven

How Popular Is Lana In Your Area?

I have to say "that girl who sang summertime sadness" for them to realize, then they say, omg I hate that song she sucks  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Well, there's this girl at my school who is as obsessed with her as I am. In my school a cappella group, about 8 of them know her only cause i mentioned young and beautiful..,they said that was their favorite song. Another girl in my a cappella group is playing SS for coffee house.. A lot of girls in my chorus know about her. All my other friends hate her, except one. My parents both hate her, my brother and sister think she's moany, slow, dead, and dumb.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

I live in the Deep South, and the remix of Summertime Sadness was big last summer ('13) and I usually have to clarify when I tell people I love her. I have a few friends who love her as well. My parents wouldn't ever listen to her and my siblings can't appreciate the beauty of her songs.  :smh:

YOU CALL ME LAVENDER, YOU CALL ME SUNSHINE

I MAKE people like her, around me !  :crazy:

Haha not but I've been making a few videos for special or random occasions for some of my girl friends (friends who happen to be girls, or the other way around , but not girlfriends, just to point ou I'm not polygamist - nor in a relationship for the moment  :oopna: , and then again it'd be weird making that for my guy friends ... anywhoo) I make videos, and they're all based on covers I make of LDR songs. And they're TRICKED, because they're collection of moments we hold dear, (moments we passed together) and combined with Lana's melodies, they want to dig a little deeper so I "casually" offer them a copy of BTD/Paradise Edition and BAM ! Job's done è 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

She's getting popular around town (Dallas), especially at my school. I'm the guy called 'Lana boy' and/or 'Lana-bot' lol. I like introducing people to Lana by showing guys one of her many hot pics and then I tell everyone else to hear her unreleased stuff, then a couple of vids, then the rest of her published stuff and they end up liking her. But i've gotta admit, it's hard spreading the love. :/

97a673f2d.jpg

I live in a chavy area but i go to a slightly hipster-ish/scene kid/grunge college so you can imagine the difficulty of finding a lana fan who likes her just as much as i do. My ex did like her but when i met him a few days ago and asked what he thought about her new album he didnt have a clue what i was on a out so I guess he was on of those fake fans tbh.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Plenty of people know her in my area actually, they tend to use her video for pretentious facebook posts, like, their comment is: Live free stay young

and then there is a link to the Ride video  :crai:

It's kinda okay 

She's pretty popular in my school, the thing is most people didn't even know she had released West Coast when I asked about it after they told me they like her  :toofunny:

Everyone who "loves" Lana also seem to think a lot of her best songs are really boring. But at least they realize Lizzy Grant is her real name  :teehee:

All my friends don't like it when I bring up music because I basically only talk about Marina and Lana and they get annoyed lmfao...

REJPMf7.png

She's well known here in Germany, on the radio they play West Coast and the Summertime Sadness remix quite often, sometimes also Video Games or Dark Paradise. Few days ago they (the radio people) were wondering why she always looks so sad (which isn't even true) and then they said "Well, she's not even able to smile with all that botox" and I was just :scream:

I used to have a friend who was talking about Lana all the time, he even knew all the unreleased songs before I did, quite a shame we're not talking anymore.

So, almost everyone here knows her, most of them only know Summertime Sadness and some treat it like it's the greatest song ever (:notamused:) and use 'Kiss me hard before you go' or 'I've got that summertime sadness' as their WhatsApp status and such crap, it's kind of annoying but at least people know her.

A lot of people have a very vague idea of who she is and don't really care much for her. I don't know anyone who is crazy about her like I am but about 2 or 3 people I know listen to her songs often

I posted a line from one of her songs the other day on instagram (unrealeased, obvi) and everyone thought I was dark, depressed and on the verge of suicide.. LOL.  :toofunny:

Their responses:

"Stay strong jess"

"Stay strong beautiful"

"Love you jess, always stay strong"

IDIOTS. Clearly they do not know ANYTHING relevant in this world.  :facepalm: