PennCentralFan

Co-Stars in the ride Video

What is this resurrection.

It was definitely the most serious statement ever, do continue to put stock in it :oh:

???  could you explain urself and not be condescending, cos like I'm really curious. I really don't get it..like are you one of those people that think if someone listens to elvis they must've gotten that from lana? or have long finger nails? she didn't exactly put the trade mark on those, you know

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

???  could you explain urself and not be condescending, cos like I'm really curious. I really don't get it..like are you one of those people that think if someone listens to elvis they must've gotten that from lana? or have long finger nails? she didn't exactly put the trade mark on those, you know

I don't believe any of those things, nor that all the girls on this forum emulate her. It was a joke. For instance, I know not all the forum men are gays interested in her because she's a popstar and older dudes interested in her because she's hot, like I implied here. I'd say the people here who aren't first and foremost interested in her music comprise a very tiny sliver, but now that would another sweeping generalization, which are always wrong.

It was a joke, I thought you guys were big jokers

tumblr_mgljg1dyhx1rkaekho2_250.gif

lol I'm jk *pops a xanax*  :kiss: 

ps i just noticed pinupgirls has been gone far too long. i need entertainment or this is what happens!!!

Right, it's too harmonious to be healthy.

Except when we gang up on new folks :eek:

I have to say it's her music first that I like and yes she is beautiful and yes an older man I love her attraction to older men. I would still like her as an artist but her loveliness makes her even more appealing.