rancidgirl

The Masterpost Thread

12 hours ago, mcull13 said:

any other Lana trackers lots have been taken down

@LanaTrailerposted this one a page or two ago. All files organised by Lanatrailer. includes demos, instrumentals, acapellas, music videos and more

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

1 hour ago, lakeemmahottie said:

I have some Nicola files but its not all of them. I can make a link later but I have:

Potion

Missing

Behind Cindarella Eyes MP3 rips

Theres more unreleased but the upload links are dead sadly so I don't have them :((

And On The Metro solo demo only exists as an YT rip too

if you could send them that would be so amazing

59 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

the kali version tracker is locked cuz u have to be level 21 in their discord server to even view the leaks 😭

is that the kuchis discord

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

1 hour ago, Rockwell Firefly said:

Does anyone have Lindsay Lohan?? at least ONE actual file??? :toofunny:

I only have 7 files from her scrapped album, one of them is a demo and the other is an explicit version of Bossy (I think?)

here lol.

there's also Xanax but I never downloaded it bc I couldn't find the og upload that wasn't big bc of the artwork applies to the file and the ones with the less mb had lower kps so I wasn't sure which was the og quality 

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

2 hours ago, williamprb said:

here u go, my Nicola files <3

if someone could help me retrieve the missing files that'd be awesome :wubna:

1 hour ago, lakeemmahottie said:

I only have 7 files from her scrapped album, one of them is a demo and the other is an explicit version of Bossy (I think?)

here lol.

there's also Xanax but I never downloaded it bc I couldn't find the og upload that wasn't big bc of the artwork applies to the file and the ones with the less mb had lower kps so I wasn't sure which was the og quality 

i'm on my knees :defeated: after 5 years looking around you came along and dropped the files like it is that easy... THANK YOU

37 minutes ago, Rockwell Firefly said:

i'm on my knees :defeated: after 5 years looking around you came along and dropped the files like it is that easy... THANK YOU

yww! <3

8 hours ago, williamprb said:

is that the kuchis discord

yes

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

6 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

here u go, my Nicola files <3

if someone could help me retrieve the missing files that'd be awesome :wubna:

ilysm u dont get it

this is my re upload with some extras along with the files you sent 

cloud

dance the rain

dating

L.O.V.E

Missing

Nothing (demo and final)

Pray (Snippet)

Sleep with open eyes

Sticks + Stones (demo and a snippet)

you can't forget me (snippet)

Yo-Yo (demo snippet)

The files probably arent of highest quality but it was the best i could find online :defeated:

Desperately want to find the early demo for lucky day which was supposedly circulating and the snippet of voodoo which seems to have been wiped from everywhere

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Tby0mTrlSW/file.html

wanna make a tracker one day but shes so messy

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

51 minutes ago, williamprb said:

ilysm u dont get it

this is my re upload with some extras along with the files you sent 

cloud

dance the rain

dating

L.O.V.E

Missing

Nothing (demo and final)

Pray (Snippet)

Sleep with open eyes

Sticks + Stones (demo and a snippet)

you can't forget me (snippet)

Yo-Yo (demo snippet)

The files probably arent of highest quality but it was the best i could find online :defeated:

Desperately want to find the early demo for lucky day which was supposedly circulating and the snippet of voodoo which seems to have been wiped from everywhere

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Tby0mTrlSW/file.html

wanna make a tracker one day but shes so messy

thanks!!

Posted (edited)
On 8/2/2024 at 11:36 PM, MeantToBeIconic said:

Hey, who's ready for a game changer?

Me and some pals on a Discord server I'm in tightened out boot straps, and we got this

The PHF MasterMasterPost!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10VvB9Eam5huLmhXNqh6dBU63RZ28hND7mwZ0sEM5o7k/edit?gid=0#gid=0

With over 80 artists with trackers, masterposts, or both! Available for all your fave's and fave's fave's

We grow every time a new one is made, and ask for contributions if any are had! We would really love help tracking down the creators for proper credit.

Thank you for your time

OMG INCREDIBLE!!! and Yay!! I also there :umadney:

Britney's and Lana's mega masterposts are mine.

Edit: no nicole scherzinger..plans been canceled 

Edited by Britney Spears

giphy-1.gif

It's a different language , it's worth saying too much

And get in the way when

We talk in the Strangest Love?

On 8/2/2024 at 10:36 PM, MeantToBeIconic said:

Hey, who's ready for a game changer?

Me and some pals on a Discord server I'm in tightened out boot straps, and we got this

The PHF MasterMasterPost!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10VvB9Eam5huLmhXNqh6dBU63RZ28hND7mwZ0sEM5o7k/edit?gid=0#gid=0

With over 80 artists with trackers, masterposts, or both! Available for all your fave's and fave's fave's

We grow every time a new one is made, and ask for contributions if any are had! We would really love help tracking down the creators for proper credit.

Thank you for your time

thank you so much for this, the link to join the discord doesn't work tho

42 minutes ago, hello titty said:

the discord link won't work for me either can someone send a inv link if they are in it 

https://discord.gg/DvcS3gGt

1 hour ago, hello titty said:

thanks doll:wubna:

yww

Wondering if anyone has an organized PinkPantheress, Florence, or Rina Sawayama masterpost! ♥

ྀི︶˚̣̣̣ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞˚̣̣̣ ྀི︶⸸︶˚̣̣̣ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞˚̣̣̣ ྀི︶ ྀི
The Voice of Nirvana Says, "Come As You Are"
And I Will

◞꒷◟ ͜ ͜ ◞ྀི◟୨୧◞ྀི◟ ͜ ͜ ◞꒷◟

On 8/7/2024 at 12:15 PM, MyIes said:

Wondering if anyone has an organized PinkPantheress, Florence, or Rina Sawayama masterpost! ♥

Pinkpantherss

Rina Sawayama (by me)

sadly I can't find Florence or Rina, I really want a Florence one too myself lol I only have one song

5 hours ago, MyIes said:

I don't have a masterpost but Rina has barely any unreleased music, so if you're looking for anything in particular I can send you the files I have (or list them cause there's barely anything)