Sign in to follow this  
Louise

Collective Hug to Lana

Grammy wants to hug all the babies who were beaten up, robbed, spit upon, exploited, molested, raped, made fun of, etc., as babies, toddlers, school children, and teens. It beggars belief the media is focusing a nude almost covered Lana's next album and flavor of the moment Billie Eilish interraction in Interview Magazine instead of the potent and healing musical gift Lana and Jack just bestowed, A&W. "Your mom called, I told her, you're fucking up big time" - a taunt to Lana's bf in the Jimmy part, and now here is a scary thought . . . "Your mom called, I told her, you're fucking up big time" echoes from a person in authority at a boarding school . . . Paris Hilton came out swinging hard against Provo Canyon School in Utah, from where she claims in a quote from People Magazine:

"From the moment I woke up until I went to bed, it was all day screaming in my face, yelling at me, continuous torture," Hilton alleged. "The staff would say terrible things. They were constantly making me feel bad about myself and bully me. I think it was their goal to break us down. And they were physically abusive, hitting and strangling us. They wanted to instill fear in the kids so we'd be too scared to disobey them."

- https://people.com/crime/paris-hilton-testifies-against-utah-boarding-school-alleged-abuse

With Lana a pretty and precocious teen, I get it now. It went only one way. Someone likely married turning the shower on so his family doesn't hear him make calls. That came later. Total exploitation. When you get to be Grammy's age, the perspective comes into focus . . .

Brilliant track.

Thanx, everyone, for the Likes . . . I will request Tap to forward to Lana!

On 2/15/2023 at 6:49 PM, Blossom said:

Grammy Louise, what does this mean? 

Lanalytics.
Maybe it is a reach to ascribe the lyrics, "Your mom called, I told her, you're fucking up big time" to abuse Lana suffered at boarding school. The abuser telling a child he is messing up, to blame. You can't rule it out. Paris Hilton - though I do not consider myself a celeb-monger - gave voice to wealthy elite kids they, too, may suffer institutional abuse . . . Paris speaking out inspires my admiration. The Beautiful People have problems! I appreciate Ms. Hilton spoke up, even though her boarding school past is IN the past. Lana spoke out with A&W, never risking a cartwheel since age 9 and not speaking to her mother. Here is a discussion posted in comments to a youtube A&W reaction video.

FqDP3z5akAEQO6K?format=jpg&name=large

FqDP5dAagAAz3za?format=jpg&name=large

To train a tomboy to start behaving like an adult and sit like a lady, even if she doesn't understand the significance of throwing one leg over the armrest [me at nine in the livingroom imitating my brother and his friends watching tv] is a delicate thing. Vs. guilting an impressionable child with adult emotions . . . it has no knowledge of, sending the child on a wrong path. For women who may have been raised that way, it becomes a pattern. The grownup turns around and does it to her kids. Ascribing loose morals to a child is damaging, in a nutshell. The child may carry it forward in life. The impressionable child is made to feel "bad" when she has done no wrong. There is a breed of man who recognizes damaged women and knows how to manipulate them. And on and on.