AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I had the idea of the stage of the Hollywood Bowl being replaced with a swimming pool, and Lana floating on it

Well, this one is just a fail

Just imagine if this one had worked though :pft:

Reveal hidden contents

OIG.gpLfKHIY20oOYun2ENEx?pid=ImgGn

OIG.90GsZ8mBzgVXteZBbaCm?pid=ImgGn

OIG.C8Ni.e6GMccHKk0EsLWL?pid=ImgGn

Like levitating?

5 minutes ago, pierre said:

Like levitating?

No I was inspired by the lyrics of Hollywood Bowl. So in my mind I picture Lana floating on her back in a pool (or just swimming in a pool), and she's surrounded by the Hollywood Bowl theatre. Like what she's thinking about and where she physically is are combined into one picture.

I tried four different prompts but every single picture her face looked like a misshapen Sim so I gave up

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

No I was inspired by the lyrics of Hollywood Bowl. So in my mind I picture Lana floating on her back in a pool (or just swimming in a pool), and she's surrounded by the Hollywood Bowl theatre. Like what she's thinking about and where she physically is are combined into one picture.

I tried four different prompts but every single picture her face looked like a misshapen Sim so I gave up

OIG.cNyv2K4BzuEsTXwPsw8z?pid=ImgGn

OIG.f26mctNcqwqoTqW4f7tR?pid=ImgGn

gQrY2mW.jpg

8Md64fK.jpg

Maybe something like this?

5 minutes ago, pierre said:

Maybe something like this?

Yes! Now we're getting somewhere. That last one would be perfect if her head weren't so elongated. I'll keep trying when I get more boosts. Right now it says 11 hr (!!!) wait time without boosts so I doubt I'll be making anymore tonight

Anyway, here's some Evermore-inspired pics

OIG.mOYPN95CWvxZcLSaOEyu?pid=ImgGn

OIG.Z75Yqvc.uF3K6j1u9KQE?pid=ImgGn

OIG.cMsFlDuiU6z3C941.6oZ?pid=ImgGn

OIG.O0JCeDVfrpXkCFXafvXS?pid=ImgGn

OIG.BWZhrARrB_Qbi9zpauZx?pid=ImgGn

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

ahhh i think shes blocked again :scream:

I think something's up with Bing again. Usually this time of night the wait time starts dropping dramatically and I can start making pictures without boosts. But right now it says 11 hr wait when usually this time of night it's only a 5-10 min wait. Usually by midnight eastern you can make as many pictures as you want. I've never even seen more than a 5 hr wait during the afternoon!

Edit: now it says 10 hr wait. Progress! :toofunny:

Edited by rosemead ramada

7 hours ago, Olympia said:

You have no idea how many prompts it took until it finally worked 😂 so happy you like them! 

I still didn't succeed with Kim Novak looks for Vertigo though... I feel like I just don't get the prompts right 🤔 just posting some of  them cause they are nice nonetheless.
4786e3d7-474e-4889-a6fb-12677cd0a984.jpg
479a028a-ca68-44a7-a16d-cd125c272dd9.jpg

It didn't turn out so bad imo, these two photos really remind me of the movie. Like to see her with this Kim Novak iconic bun.

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

i dont remember the summer bummer pic :bebe: i just rly liked it i think @Unknown  made it?

getting closer tho :oprah:
OIG.9teV8xws.F9m11yDLsAa?pid=ImgGn&w=102

Hide contents

lana del rey wearing vintage red polka dot swimsuit, on the grass, tall bushes in the back, sitting on a yellow flower shaped pool floatie, from a distance, photographed by neil krug on film

9 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

high tops in tha summa

Picsart-23-10-27-01-30-44-732.jpg

i tried my best with the editing:bebe:

8 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

OIG.ZIhTpzSongGFfHk9Me4S?pid=ImgGn

OIG.AjROo_BjcZlkmlmHsSrO?pid=ImgGn

OIG.Adob9jFRk8R7iVft78h0?pid=ImgGn

OIG.Qavo.MEOduSqupZZR_GA?pid=ImgGn

OIG.WiJ1hyO_5DQtkABenaKb?pid=ImgGn

OIG.vHA93wt2lhPhZ4WaDAIt?pid=ImgGn

OIG.f81bat6OXPP2HTtkd.zQ?pid=ImgGn

OIG.WRPUlU5XwCEg.8IMppwF?pid=ImgGn

OIG._vA5JJkBCSBp38px.l8A?pid=ImgGn

OIG.OyWlqDyCd_hTZyeBqYiO?pid=ImgGn

OIG.TP.VgF8uCF3P3uOfz4IR?pid=ImgGn

OIG.5TfS5C05A_JVtiHEvzm6?pid=ImgGn

OIG.2RDkwzZhslwfrGvT3J2e?pid=ImgGn

OIG.UNcArMDBSQGVaB7X4i4k?pid=ImgGn

OIG.7Ex2KJ2vyxWhxm.jSfyG?pid=ImgGn

OIG.ZEREVRt5PICdr4ahr_sk?pid=ImgGn

OIG.gCIF2VcGDPVcs7Fu9X_v?pid=ImgGn

OIG.6eiKtHLaP1qrak9krBnx?pid=ImgGn

OIG.Mu4jpob0pjM2rFPq6927?pid=ImgGn

4 hours ago, pierre said:

OIG.yOu_pA9OJMFoPeYgVa9R?pid=ImgGn

OIG._iipVJlsxLFYNzMEu0_Y?pid=ImgGn

OIG.keNjH3DQwXFekr81an1L?pid=ImgGn

OIG.6MMN._qkcfEpjpbHDZvX?pid=ImgGn

These look so real omg! :oprah2:

url%5D

2 hours ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

It didn't turn out so bad imo, these two photos really remind me of the movie. Like to see her with this Kim Novak iconic bun.

They are the best of them, I agree. Really need to give it more tries, but the AI keeps ignoring parts of my prompt. 

It was expensive watch it 

4 hours ago, The Siren said:

ahhh i think shes blocked again :scream:

I keep on getting unsafe content detections for her name and variations now, too 😭

Lana Del Rey as Madeleine in the movie Vertigo, light blonde hair in a Tucked-In Chignon hairdo, wearing a black costume, sitting in a Museum looking at a painting if herself, 60ies movie style 

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

I keep on getting unsafe content detections for her name and variations now, too 😭

Lana Del Rey as Madeleine in the movie Vertigo, light blonde hair in a Tucked-In Chignon hairdo, wearing a black costume, sitting in a Museum looking at a painting if herself, 60ies movie style 

OMG Lana's been blocked for me now too :rollin:ugh WTF, nothing works, even the exact same prompts I used like 8 hours ago

39 minutes ago, Unknown said:

Omgggg what prompt did you use for these

Lana Del Rey with straight dark brown hair, wearing a black off-shoulder top, a black choker necklace, small gold medallion necklace, standing in front a deep blue sky and green bushes parting way to Los Angeles skyline, by Neil Krug, 35mm, captured on polaroid, faded, grainy effect

and then the same prompt but with "eating dark red cherries" added to some of them

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

Me too :crai:

How I would have loved to see the results of this prompt ! This scene is so iconic.

10 minutes ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

Me too :crai:

How I would have loved to see the results of this prompt ! This scene is so iconic.

It's not properly working though as a prompt, did it with "woman" instead to see what AI delivers. Pretty close to the Hitch movie, but they don't get the Chignon and painting right. 

I can just include the original, lol. 

Spoiler

th.jpg

Results so far (no Lana). I think the prompt "Lana Del Rey as Madeleine in the movie Vertigo, pictured from the back, full body, light blonde hair in a small low Chignon hairdo, wearing a grey costume, sitting in a Museum looking at a painting of a woman in a purple robe with a side Chignon, filmgrain, 60ies movie style" could be the one, if it was working. 

Spoiler

4f8f76c8-77dd-4f0f-89da-1d2eaaba81d4.jpg
521ec98c-78fb-4ddc-95ea-e30307d9c426.jpg
6839c322-fd89-4aba-920f-e24559569fd4.jpg
705c77cf-4360-4461-85b2-2920a6dad6ae.jpg
91ef23a8-f1ac-4494-8e0d-de00179e5af6.jpg
a30b3119-bb19-4b8d-8814-17d7390764a1.jpg
d44fd8a5-3dc4-4f8b-9fad-289322b22452.jpg