AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

On 10/10/2023 at 12:24 AM, Olympia said:

Blender is another AI software? 

Luckily I'm not bad with retouching in photo shop, as I worked in photography, so I should be able to use it some way. But I wished I could get a Klimt style painting of her dad. Unfortunately there are too many Rob Grant / Robert England Grant out there and none looks like him, LOL. I love the pics though. Maybe I can blend his eyes and nose shape into some of those.

Reveal hidden contents

0bfb1a6a-eac5-4420-89c6-318c22402fad.jpg 0d7dcc24-5a14-4cd7-b023-ff68ce22bb4a.jpg 2bf38f56-310f-4bbc-acba-659539b57431.jpg 657d35af-0284-4da0-935c-ee149fe178f9.jpg

76a48c1a-03f4-4941-ae98-333409d2f046.jpg 8e956f12-d263-4239-8c19-4c0fcd78d58b.jpg aa5dac36-501e-4555-acb6-eb6958c02316.jpg e239cc38-ebf6-4f67-884d-547e0261a58d.jpg

e578ee30-7b5f-44cd-ab57-16413d7e19cf.jpg fc2e2144-9100-4548-bd7a-2df357183ebc.jpg 

thanks, but it's all free on BING, don't worry. BING is powered by Dall-E. 

My new verisons of "the Kiss" for Peppers:

My boyfriend tested positive for COVID, it don’t matter
We've been kissing, so whatever he has, I have, I can’t cry

peppers-II-1.jpg peppers-II-10.jpg peppers-II-12.jpg peppers-II-2.jpg

peppers-II-3.jpg peppers-II-4.jpg peppers-II-5.jpg peppers-II-7.jpg

peppers-II-8.jpg 

It's wonderful, are you using Bing ? Cause it doesn't allow me to create anything with LDR

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

1 minute ago, triangles19 said:

It's wonderful, are you using Bing ? Cause it doesn't allow me to create anything with LDR

Thanks. And yes, I used it - before she was blocked... 

It was expensive watch it 

Just now, Olympia said:

Thanks. And yes, I used it - before she was blocked... 

Oh :( Is there another great way to create things with her ? I have a vision and I would love to see it on a real picture

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

3 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

Oh :( Is there another great way to create things with her ? I have a vision and I would love to see it on a real picture

Nah. The party's over. You have to use Photoshop now like my grandpappy did. Well known people were feeling violated by ai and might not agree with ai. 

Just now, Rivers said:

Nah. The party's over. You have to use Photoshop now like my grandpappy did. Well known people were feeling violated by ai and might not agree with ai. 

Yes, that's a good thing in the end. I'm just sad I came here after the party. I love the things Bing offer as results btw, I'm gonna use it for a LDR bootleg

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Just now, triangles19 said:

Yes, that's a good thing in the end. I'm just sad I came here after the party. I love the things Bing offer as results btw, I'm gonna use it for a LDR bootleg

Don't know if Lana will be happy about that. 

5 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

My bootlegs only exists in my home with pics on LBoards, I don't think she would cares

Yeah I guess if you aren't selling it or broadcasting it. But what do I know. I don't really know anything about what Lana thinks. 

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

These were INFINITELY cooler and more interesting when they were pics of Lana. These non-Lana AI images are not doing it for me at all. BORING!!! NEEEEXXTTTTTT! :yawn::trisha:

Aren't you just a bundle of joy and such a fine connoisseur of art. 

15 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Aren't you just a bundle of joy and such a fine connoisseur of art. 

first of all, I don’t consider typing in a prompt, nor anything made by AI to be “art” lmao :agree2:

But these are just boring yall… wake me up when one of these services lets you make knockoff Lana photoshoots again.. that shit was so fucking good, ugh

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

first of all, I don’t consider typing in a prompt, nor anything made by AI to be “art” lmao :agree2:

But these are just boring yall… wake me up when one of these services lets you make knockoff Lana photoshoots again.. that shit was so fucking good, ugh

I don't think you know the first thing about what "art" is. 

I for one, can actually paint these images just like they are represented, which is a bit different than someone who cannot.

I also think your obsession with Lana's face is unhealthy. 

14 minutes ago, Rivers said:

I don't think you know the first thing about what "art" is. 

I for one, can actually paint these images just like they are represented, which is a bit different than someone who cannot.

I also think your obsession with Lana's face is unhealthy. 

1. wrong but ok + is defending AI “art” the hill u wanna die on? ok girl..

2. if you *painted* these images that would be art in a technical sense but it would still be lessened by the fact that you merely recreated in a physical media what an AI algorithm spat out, so idk what even is that akin to.. tracing another persons drawing? Nothing to boast of imo 
3. wild to say that on LANABOARDS + who said I’m obsessed w her face?? I like the fun and interesting Neil krug-esque shots people were making w/ Bing… these are just random AI garbage images ?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: