AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

11 hours ago, Olympia said:

That was the only prompt which went through so far:

a25e94f4-f2ce-4127-ac0e-06aec4334203.jpg

These I just got. 2 or 3 don't look like her though. 

Reveal hidden contents

73329cc0-6c8b-4de5-acbe-ec967c61bece.jpg
77de1150-c237-4673-8144-1ecbfcd25d35.jpg
9ecc3aad-6e24-46c3-956c-4884a6e121d5.jpg

17cf549b-6ecd-41f2-8942-8a351159c4c6.jpg
7f7944ee-e00d-48ad-8fef-eb876e1efa84.jpg
b54f1f23-f626-45e8-8a0d-99c6f82113f4.jpg
f7e18e54-fe4a-480c-b81f-f88de6007e7d.jpg

She looks breathtakingly beautiful in the first image that your prompt generated. Really loving the Bollywood Aesthetic :pray2:

3 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I would also like to know :oopna:. I always just type "handsome man" for pics I want a man in the pic with Lana. A lot of the times they end up just looking like a male Lana though

One of them literally combined my request for Lana and a handsome man into this:

Reveal hidden contents

OIG.3oF2fzpoi.4_hlJy.jqg?pid=ImgGn

:lmao:

Garrett Clayton is that you? Lol

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm pretty sure "Lana Del Rey" is banned now :crying5:

Yeah. I got some for jimi Hendrix and some other people. But Lana is totally shut down. Looks like you are gonna have to use Photoshop. 

14 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Yeah. I got some for jimi Hendrix and some other people. But Lana is totally shut down. Looks like you are gonna have to use Photoshop. 

Yeah 0% of my prompts with "Lana Del Rey" in them work now

Maybe 25% of my prompts without "Lana Del Rey", but exactly the same otherwise, will produce photos (Of course it still blocks ridiculously simple prompts like "A street in Paris lined with blossoming cherry trees" :facepalm:)

I've tried Lana Del Ray, Lana del Reyin, Lana Dal Ray, Lana Dl Ry, L Del Rey, etc. Unsafe, unsafe, unsafe.

Well it was fun while it lasted

Edit: changing "cherry trees" to "sakura trees" makes four images. So the word "cherry" must be unsafe.... What in gods name images were people MAKING, they must've sexualized everything

Edited by rosemead ramada

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm pretty sure "Lana Del Rey" is banned now :crying5:

Yes, I just got a warning I will be blocked, when I tried "Lanas Del Reyin". Don't dare to try if it's the same with her real name. Anyone knows? 

Wasn't able to get anything on her for the whole day, too. Always unsafe content. 

It was expensive watch it 

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Well, this glorious era may be over but at least thanks to all of y’all, we got hundreds and hundreds of iconic, gorgeous images :defeated: don’t be sad it’s over, be grateful it happened x

Indeed, especially as I should have enough material to replace her face in pictures like these

42940680-30da-41a0-b846-85eb90184655.jpg
54298c58-4706-43e2-8cc7-11b36ed5c1a8.jpg
abfbaa91-5d79-4cbc-bfd6-ba7dc3fc1c81.jpg
bbd348f2-99a2-43db-a216-c46ab6070962.jpg

BUT what is really bad are the faces and bodies you get without using her name. They look so artificial... These 4 out of 20 were OK, the others... Omg. (see spoiler) 

Spoiler

13fe6b36-5890-48c8-92b9-cb67aebf387a.jpg
2143b787-714d-4b5f-a42f-2ff3b0801801.jpg
940a1067-c084-4514-b3e8-eb3850eed8c1.jpg
b1e0506a-111b-434b-882e-a73019f94e07.jpg
bb249870-79c7-4877-91d4-c8ae1550f77b.jpg

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

R.I.P. popular artists on dall e 

*Pours out a 40*

It's probably for the best. 

So, can you recommend me a program I can still use using her name, without having to program it myself? 🙈 I don't mind if I have to buy it. Cannot promise I'll do it for sure, but maybe. 

Luckily it's not urgently needed as it broke down when I was kind of done. Was thinking about doing NFR, BB and Chemtrails in illustration style, too, and had started with it without completing, but I got their paintings finished at least. So I might just follow my original idea of having born to die until Lust for Life in illustration style, and NFR to tunnel as paintings. 

a2f39f37-ef32-41cd-809a-fb80efc4cb4e.jpg

Yes, paint the dogs, girl... :facepalm:
a94dfb8f-53c9-470f-8527-13b8b2a3aeed.jpg

d96ac674-1dc9-4134-9515-d61f19b5151d.jpg

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

So, can you recommend me a program I can still use using her name, without having to program it myself? 🙈 I don't mind if I have to buy it. Cannot promise I'll do it for sure, but maybe. 

Luckily it's not urgently needed as it broke down when I was kind of done. Was thinking about doing NFR, BB and Chemtrails in illustration style, too, and had started with it without completing, but I got their paintings finished at least. So I might just follow my original idea of having born to die until Lust for Life in illustration style, and NFR to tunnel as paintings. 

You have to take pre-existing images to superimpose them in Photoshop, but adobe has ai generative fill with text prompts in beta right now that you can download. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/learn-how-to-use-powerful-generative-ai-technology-in-the-photoshop-beta-app/td-p/13809191

Just now, Rivers said:

You have to take pre-existing images to superimpose them in Photoshop, but adobe has ai generative fill with text prompts in beta right now that you can download. 

Thanks. They might get block her too, though? 

The image creator is pretty much useless now. RIP. Even without Lana, I can't make the majority of the most benign prompts either

Like, why would I want to make photos like these for fun?

OIG.js4v_0Nn8v4m9Ogctd1Z?pid=ImgGn

OIG.YHP_kFsK.S_dIHnIjz5U?pid=ImgGn

More Bavarian outtakes . My last successful Lana prompt. I guess I'll post them since I won't be able to post anymore :defeated:

OIG.8Yf0cwms5hyOIUNNkV7y?pid=ImgGn

OIG.JPNQXP0hFqLOWIO5ee2m?pid=ImgGn

OIG.2losZJ8EpP.dzjw0Yk4R?pid=ImgGn

OIG.6EzzKrRzKrdCF8ehYPE_?pid=ImgGn

OIG.f418HVfwKwlt5PwPSH1V?pid=ImgGn

OIG.ZpOcbE0fqrqsuNifByOx?pid=ImgGn

OIG.l3Khmh3YyuvUo52lgqQF?pid=ImgGn

OIG.EH9_DuvdmjoLRqaWmb4Q?pid=ImgGn

OIG.0LCD0VYDwyphSd_F7gNl?pid=ImgGn

its normal for these companies to allow their AI content to be basically unmoderated upon launch to drive up usage.

Honestly seeing as its Microsoft it doesn't surprise me one bit.

It was super fun while it lasted!!! and we got some really awesome fan art out of it :party:

I dunno. I'm liking making concepts about the songs ideas more, rather than making Lana images. It just feels kinda invasive like I'm doing something wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Thanks. They might get block her too, though? 

Oh, those prompts likely won't work with people's names. You have to use already existing Lana photos of her likeness, put it in them and then can generative fill to match the scene or style. 

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

it was super fun while it lasted!!! and we got some really awesome fan art out of it :party:

It sure was!! I got so many good pictures. I kind of want to change my profile pic on here to one of them, but it's so hard to choose just one

Also, ohhhh how I regret not saving so many photos that were just okay, or that I thought "i'll just redo them later!" :facepalm:

The prompts for nature boy gave me a cool idea for a music video. Where this kid finds this abandoned piano in the woods and then when he starts playing it everything starts lighting up, and flowers start coming out of it and flowers start springing up everywhere.