Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Would You Date Someone Who?

Would you date someone who's on Lanaboards?   

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who's on Lanaboards?

• Yeah
    • No

Absolutely not :dafuq: My cat is literally my baby and if you don't like her then I don't like you :hooker:

Would you date somebody who collects random stuff such as plushies, coins, stamps, etc?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

4 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Absolutely not :dafuq: My cat is literally my baby and if you don't like her then I don't like you :hooker:

Would you date somebody who collects random stuff such as plushies, coins, stamps, etc?

i am now :teehee: i'm also somewhat of a collector of things too, so i guess birds of a feather

would you date someone who has bad taste in music?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i am now :teehee: i'm also somewhat of a collector of things too, so i guess birds of a feather

would you date someone who has bad taste in music?

i would AND i would convert them to listening good music :party:

would you date someone who has Mania?

Taste's like 4th of julyy...

Well depends, if that person is like very excited there's nothing wrong with that but it can be challenging if they're hyperactive all the time.

Would you date someone who works for the police?

2.gif

that's an interesting question bc I think it's a lot more complex than what all the voices might say um. from experience, I've had good instances, and also bad instances (nothing was wrong, but some of them were kinda acting from ego, and I don't really respond well to force bc I need time to figure things out on my own). long story short, I was calling them to report some idiots by this complex causing a ruckus some floors above and a cop misread the situation so there was tension there. but obviously I didn't appreciate that. 

I know a lot of them are probably in relationships, and I personally, like everyone else, would appreciate feeling protected, but I personally wouldn't be able to do it. 

I know myself to be loyal to a fault, devoted all that, but. I also prize my own sense of independence. safety and freedom. and I personally wouldn't feel, or it would take a lot for me to feel, truly safe. like he'd have to healthily worship me or something. cus, what if he gets unhealthily obsessed with you? what if he starts using his work advantages to make you feel cornered, and that kind of coercion or manipulation? or worse, having access to a gun if it goes south? 

it probably takes a special or at least effortful kind of person, and a strong bond (which yes I'd love that) to be w someone in that field, but. If I'm being honest? I feel like I've had my fair share of things I shouldn't've gone thru, and want something more relaxed, calm, and to not have to think about that kinda thing. I want a soft, gentle, but also still adventurous, exhilarating love, and I don't think that that's in me to a. permeate that kind of guard b. have to worry about his safety when he's working and c. for how long? 

so short answer, an empathetic unfortunately not. he'd have to be all kinds of self aware, secure and truly level headed. 

/

Would you date a celebrity? 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif