Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

Re: Québec, CAN Festival d’été de Qc

I wonder what the significance is of this long train . . . This is the first pic I see in profile, and appreciate the length. Maybe it means something: wedding? red carpet? Cr. @madamenonelle on IG.
long.jpg

14 minutes ago, Louise said:

Re: Québec, CAN Festival d’été de Qc

I wonder what the significance is of this long train . . . This is the first pic I see in profile, and appreciate the length. Maybe it means something: wedding? red carpet? Cr. @madamenonelle on IG.
long.jpg

great photo

On 7/14/2023 at 9:17 PM, genghis khan said:

you need psychological help

Top 10 Must-See Attractions | Visit Québec City

How to Spend a Weekend in Québec City, Canada - InsideHook

I've spent my entire life living in this godforsaken region of Quebec, and although it may appear beautiful from above in photos, the 10 months of winter and the remaining two months of tolerable summer weather drastically lower one's quality of life. Although it goes without saying that Montreal is the best city in the province, Quebec City is practically never visited by famous artists like Lana, so the fact that she chose Quebec city over Montreal and hasnt been back to perform in mtl since her ultraviolence tour in 2015 is disappointing and raises some questions about why she might no longer want to perform there.

Sorry, but I had to get this off my chest

tenor.gif

On 7/14/2023 at 9:24 PM, genghis khan said:

montreal has a whole new breed of panhandlers and druggies. i'm from a city with tons of homeless people and i've never had a problem with it here. only montreal :noparty:

The homeless population in Montreal is not your typical homeless population; rather, they are strong drug users who prefer to live on the streets rather than true less fortunate individuals who are forcibly placed there.

It is horrible to watch visitors constantly being frightened by these people in the village near the Berri metro since Montreal has the greatest percentage of crackheads to homeless people in the whole country.

Nevertheless, none are located close to the Bell Center in Montreal, where all the renowned people perform, so.....

tenor.gif