Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

All I could think about was how Perry in the beginning with the long blonde hair looked like Gaga in the G.U.Y music video :eek: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

All I could think about was how Perry in the beginning with the long blonde hair looked like Gaga in the G.U.Y music video :eek:

I also noticed Katy is white, just like Gaga in the G.U.Y video. the nerve of that copycat istg  :biblio:  

Why would you think of a RAT while watching the beatiful legend Katy Perry?  :eek:

Lol If it means anything to you Katy carried the look much better. Honestly she looked like a goddess.

I also noticed Katy is white, just like Gaga in the G.U.Y video. the nerve of that copycat istg  :biblio:

:toofunny: I wasn't implying Perry copied Gaga I was just a making a casual obsivation that there hair/outfit were similar to one another. However it's such a 'basic but pretty look' it's probably featured in lots of music videos by other artists :lel:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The song is actually about the exploitation of women throughout history, as objects or consumables, symbolised by Katy as food - something that can simply be eaten and then forgotten. 

The ending of the video is brilliant, as the "expected" scenario is that Katy becomes the object of desire for the chefs (the men) who have "prepared" her to "eat" (sexually exploit), but what ends up happening is Katy actually ends up eating the men in a pie. It's clearly a feminist piece, subverting the normal gender roles of women being the "eaten" (the vulnerable) and men the "eaters" (the powerful).

We do have a solo version for Bon Appetit.... YouTube it.

Yeah, I know it's on YouTube, I just hope it'll be on the album too.. That's what I meant. Thanks though, and welcome to the forum  :party:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro