Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

https://twitter.com/chasemylovex/status/858035979806015489 did yall see this.....shes got something wrong with her rn

Aw she doesn't seem to be very happy. That crowd is so dead too, if they were Lana fans they'd be screaming even when she wasn't speaking but these guys are just dead silent

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Aw she doesn't seem to be very happy. That crowd is so dead too, if they were Lana fans they'd be screaming even when she wasn't speaking but these guys are just dead silent

poor fad :( 

shes dead now

hey_hey.jpg

poor fad :( 

shes dead now

oh I remember discovering the matrix stuff... Broken was great  :hdu:  she really had some great early tracks. I always loved these ones

The Box

It's OK To Believe

A Cup Of Coffee

Simple

Wish You The Worst

The Better Half of Me

The Girl Next Door

I Think I'm Ready

The Driveway

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Katy Perry really is such a joke at this point. She can buy all the tens of millions of fake followers as she wants, she gets ZERO attention on social media... Her RT numbers are TRAGIC. CTFU. Compare the numbers to somebody who's seen as a "smaller" act, Lana. It's insane. Lana has done so well with youtube views and RTs and general media coverage this era already. Lana is actually soooo popular. Katy is not cool and she fell off big time.

I always liked Katy btw - great attitude and fun personality. Love One of the Boys

If only Lana's singles would sell as much as Chained To The Lower Half Of The Top 10.

But yeah, Katy is just coming accross way out of touch this time around. I blame Madonna for this mess

If only Lana's singles would sell as much as Chained To The Lower Half Of The Top 10.

But yeah, Katy is just coming accross way out of touch this time around. I blame Madonna for this mess

Out of Touch is exactly how it feels. Lord knows what kind of deal she has with Spotify, but they are pushing her like CRAZY and the rest of her marketing is insane and it's still not getting her those chart positions. I think it just boils down to the quality of the music not actually being good and it being creatively all over the place

Out of Touch is exactly how it feels. Lord knows what kind of deal she has with Spotify, but they are pushing her like CRAZY and the rest of her marketing is insane and it's still not getting her those chart positions. I think it just boils down to the quality of the music not actually being good and it being creatively all over the place

Perks of being a superstar. Same was done with Fad when they booked her all the big promo spots to promote Million Noses til it finally became a hit with endless discounts. Big popstars always have some sort of plan b when the public ain't buying their shit,

I can already sense that her album will be a tryhard mess  with some faux woke-ism and terrible trendhopping.

When artists like Fad and Tit vanish for 3 or 4 years and comeback with materiial this weak, you ask yourself what the hell they were doing?

I pray Hitlor Gestapo Swift is next.

also, over the years katy has become quite a shield for several fanbases. First, she stomped all over Gaga in 2013 and the Liddos will never be over it, then the feud with Taylor and we know how big her fanbase is and then finally with the Army. When she gets dragged online, they totally gang up there in the comments and the rest laughs and follows suit. When you serve subpar material on top of it with awful live performances, you arebecoming a very easy target. 

Someone's pathological obsession with Gaga is rearing its ugly head again. Go back to stanning a slag who's sold more soaps online than singles

not sure if that was ment to be a drag since azealias soaps are 10$-20$ so thats alot more than a single..... go off azealia is rich

hey_hey.jpg

Chained To The Payola had a radio deal, spoitfy deal, brits, Grammys performance.

First week sales 45k same as Love.

Bon Apple Shit with no radio deal peaked #15 on iTunes like....

These pop girls (including borde) survived on the charts on the back of payola only. They spend 100K to get pop airplay to get 100K back in downloads.

I hate lanas team if only they gave a her a deal her song would have smashed easily.