Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

ok I listened to witness on the bus to school this morning and the production is amazing but a lot of the songs just fall short for me idk. it's also a disappointment lyrically but I appreciate what she's trying to do this era. not for me but it's cute ig (tsunami and roulette are great songs though)

ok ive been listening to it more and more lately and i take this back completely its really grown on me and the album is actually quite good  :crossed:

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

I'm really fascinated with this whole livestream campaign that she's doing. Actually, I've been getting into marketing recently and this is right up my alley. It's SUCH a novel way of using her platform and artistry to reach a wider medium. I WOULD totally write a paper about this but *flips hair* i'm getting my degree in like six days so I'mma lay low  :creep:

tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

I love Katy Perry. Not a fan, but I like her singles. The internet is full with how her new album is not good and she is trying too hard blabla. I am a bit late, but I listened to it now, cuz I was curious.

I don´t know what is the problem with it. The album starts good, in the middle is a bit boring (but I have to say Power is BAD), and in the end it is good again. Do not see any problem.

What I do not feel is her style now, and her hair.

2ikzg5s.png

i actually really really like power and it's probably one of my favorites off the record I don't see why it gets so much shit

i actually really really like power and it's probably one of my favorites off the record I don't see why it gets so much shit

It would be a great song if it wasn't for that goddamn drum roll

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It would be a great song if it wasn't for that goddamn drum roll

oh yeah agree omg those drums are so extra ixjhsijnsonos