Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

Oh my god. Witness is such a repugnant album, I'm utterly disgusted that the same people made Teenage Dream and this album. Going to hope this was just her Britney 2007 era and her next album will be worth a listen

Oh my god. Witness is such a repugnant album, I'm utterly disgusted that the same people made Teenage Dream and this album. Going to hope this was just her Britney 2007 era and her next album will be worth a listen

there was one or two good songs.  :oprah3:

okay ladies heres some fucking ironic tea......i went back and listened to witness again...like RLY listened. i sat in the dark surrounded by the music and my thoughts, and let's just say... THIS album deserved so much better. I fucking love it. I was so wrong about it and I feel terrible that it did so horrible. This album is so raw and fresh. The lyrics and production usually got to me. As soon as Miss You More came on and got to the bridge i started crying... I am so sorry Kathryn Hudson. I am so sorry that you finally felt confident enough to show everyone the real you and we denied it. I am so sorry that you felt the way you did for so long. I cannot believe how much I (we) slept on this album... The messages are usually so in your face but not at the same time it's so hard to not get attached to some of the songs. I just-- wow. Fucking wow. You're a goddess and now I know it. I'm into you and now I see. I'm chained to your rhythm. I miss you more. I am your witness.

tumblr_ln48ts9TvH1qbclwd.gif

GIVE HER THE PRAISE SHE DESERVED IN THE FIRST PLACE GUYS. PLEASE.

okay ladies heres some fucking ironic tea......i went back and listened to witness again...like RLY listened. i sat in the dark surrounded by the music and my thoughts, and let's just say... THIS album deserved so much better. I fucking love it. I was so wrong about it and I feel terrible that it did so horrible. This album is so raw and fresh. The lyrics and production usually got to me. As soon as Miss You More came on and got to the bridge i started crying... I am so sorry Kathryn Hudson. I am so sorry that you finally felt confident enough to show everyone the real you and we denied it. I am so sorry that you felt the way you did for so long. I cannot believe how much I (we) slept on this album... The messages are usually so in your face but not at the same time it's so hard to not get attached to some of the songs. I just-- wow. Fucking wow. You're a goddess and now I know it. I'm into you and now I see. I'm chained to your rhythm. I miss you more. I am your witness.

Agreed tbh 

FzytWEW.png

witness is (obviously) not as bad as people make it out to be, the migos drama blew all of the bad aspects of this album way out of proportion. it's not her best work but it's no where near a "bad pop record".

i76mrxw.png 

The production in some songs is just downright disgusting. Hey Hey Hey sounds like it was made in GarageBand back in 2011. Yet the main singles have a higher production quality???

emote.png

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I think she should release Act My Age as a single. In all honesty, I think it's really radio friendly and kind of resembles her old music. It's very very Teenage Dream but also Witness. It deserves recognition because it's better than some of the standard edition tracks like Mind Maze and Bigger Than Me. Also it would be a perfect message to everyone who trashed Witness saying she became irrelevant!!!

357hfs4.jpg

I truly don't understand why Swish Swish isn't smashing. It's literally the perfect song. And Nicki is even featured on it!!!!!!

I heard some teens dragging it yesterday while teaching