cola

Aka lizzy Grant Vinyl

I guess at a certain point the repetition becomes comforting? 

gal-groundhog-day-murray2.jpg

You can't remaster or master this without having the original file of each separate track, and I am talking about all sound layers of each song here. 

To master a recording, the mastering engineer doesn't use the multitracks, just the final mixdown (which is, of course, uncompressed and higher than CD quality). For remixing, however, the multitracks are of course needed.  

BUT the following should be bolded and emblazoned all over on this forum for i feel it cannot be stated enough: 

Playing with the EQ is not mastering. Also, using a lossy 256 kbit/s MP3-file and converting it to a lossless WAV-file after butchering and compressing it won't make it sound any better. 

Playing with the EQ is not mastering. Also, using a lossy 256 kbit/s MP3-file and converting it to a lossless WAV-file after butchering and compressing it won't make it sound any better. 

Hey, repetition, right?

gal-groundhog-day-murray2.jpg

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein