MamaDelGhey

AI retro filter

Omg this is exactly what I was requesting here in a thread few weeks ago. Perfect for a project I am up to!!! 

You have no idea how much this helps. Need to get this app now. 

Thank you!!! 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Omg this is exactly what I was requesting here in a thread few weeks ago. Perfect for a project I am up to!!! 

You have no idea how much this helps. Need to get this app now. 

Thank you!!! 

No problem! I’ve got more I’ll post today! I have the paid version of the app, I think the AI filters are premium. But if you have any photos you’d like me to do, I’d be happy to do it if you don’t wanna buy the premium version. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

1 hour ago, MamaDelGhey said:

No problem! I’ve got more I’ll post today! I have the paid version of the app, I think the AI filters are premium. But if you have any photos you’d like me to do, I’d be happy to do it if you don’t wanna buy the premium version. 

Thank you very much for this offer. I might come back to it for testing if it works as I want it. If it does, I might just get it myself for a month. (I read testing is not too easy because they try to get you paying, so for the test, your offer is perfect.) Will you still have it for another week? 

Do you just upload the photo and the AI does what it wants, or can you add instructions? I might also need photos showing the full body, is this a possible option to chose from? 

(I found these on Etsy and thought that this style might work well for the new version of lyrics book I want to create: https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1050497545/lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-altes-buch?click_key=9b321a1ae6914d00c70055a04c6c1f1467051949%3A1050497545&click_sum=cff6ed1d&external_collection=

It will be different of course, but I'd love to illustrate the lyrics with such Lana vintage "pin ups") 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

Thank you very much for this offer. I might come back to it for testing if it works as I want it. If it does, I might just get it myself for a month. (I read testing is not too easy because they try to get you paying, so for the test, your offer is perfect.) Will you still have it for another week? 

Do you just upload the photo and the AI does what it wants, or can you add instructions? I might also need photos showing the full body, is this a possible option to chose from? 

I actually bought it for a year lol so take all the time you need. 

Yes, I upload and select the “retro 60s” AI filter and it does the rest, no place to put instructions. But you can run the same photo through multiple times and get different results if the first one isn’t to your liking. With the Marilyn photo, you know the weird blob of a body we got, it ended up filling in the details for me (see first post in this thread.) Not sure if it can do a full body if there isn’t *something* resembling a body in the photo, it mostly works with what it’s got. 

3 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I actually bought it for a year lol so take all the time you need. 

Yes, I upload and select the “retro 60s” AI filter and it does the rest, no place to put instructions. But you can run the same photo through multiple times and get different results if the first one isn’t to your liking. With the Marilyn photo, you know the weird blob of a body we got, it ended up filling in the details for me (see first post in this thread.) Not sure if it can do a full body if there isn’t *something* resembling a body in the photo, it mostly works with what it’s got. 

Thanks for the explanation. I guess if a full body photo is used, it might create a full body pic then hopefully. 

And perfect, then I can look carefully for test pictures :-) 

this outfit and overall look are very chemtrails/violet/bb eras mixed with BTD era I love it

IMG-5348.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

@MamaDelGhey 

I went through my whole photo collection looking for photos which could turn out well in pin up style (needed to do this anyway if I want to try the app or others on my own) - many already got that vintage touch, but I am curious to know how they look when the AI transforms them into a more painted version and probably changes the clothing.

These are the 11 ones (a lot already, feel free to pick some) I am especially interested in on how they turn out - I gave the Marilyn pic from the candy necklace video a body, just to see what the AI will do out of it. (Maybe we get 2 arms only then :-D ) After getting the results of some of them, I should be able to judge if the app is worth installing for my project.

Spoiler

caro-1.jpg

caroz.jpg

cola.jpg

daze.jpg

Hem.jpg

interview.jpg

mick-2.jpg

nodl-6.jpg

num-2.jpg

Paris-vs-Italy.jpg

unwer-1.jpg

Some more which might turn out well, in case you really want to play around a bit more, lol. But I can easily try those myself (that's what I did the selection for) in case the first bunch of pictures turns out to give good results. So no need to work on them.

Spoiler

bentl-1.jpg

boys.jpg

carp-2.jpg

compl.jpg

HM-xmas.jpg

HM3.jpg

kru-1.jpg

kru-4.jpg

nodl-2.jpg

nodl-3.jpg

nodl-4.jpg

nodl-5.jpg

nodl-7.jpg

nodl-8.jpg

nodl-9.jpg

nodl-sic-1.jpg

nodl-sic-2.jpg

nodl-sic-3.jpg

pugl.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

unwer-3.jpg

unwer-5.jpg

vivan-gq.jpg

will-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

@MamaDelGhey 

I went through my whole photo collection looking for photos which could turn out well in pin up style (needed to do this anyway if I want to try the app or others on my own) - many already got that vintage touch, but I am curious to know how they look when the AI transforms them into a more painted version and probably changes the clothing.

These are the 11 ones (a lot already, feel free to pick some) I am especially interested in on how they turn out - I gave the Marilyn pic from the candy necklace video a body, just to see what the AI will do out of it. (Maybe we get 2 arms only then :-D ) After getting the results of some of them, I should be able to judge if the app is worth installing for my project.

Reveal hidden contents

caro-1.jpg

caroz.jpg

cola.jpg

daze.jpg

Hem.jpg

interview.jpg

mick-2.jpg

nodl-6.jpg

num-2.jpg

Paris-vs-Italy.jpg

unwer-1.jpg

Some more which might turn out well, in case you really want to play around a bit more, lol. But I can easily try those myself (that's what I did the selection for) in case the first bunch of pictures turns out to give good results. So no need to work on them.

Reveal hidden contents

bentl-1.jpg

boys.jpg

carp-2.jpg

compl.jpg

HM-xmas.jpg

HM3.jpg

kru-1.jpg

kru-4.jpg

nodl-2.jpg

nodl-3.jpg

nodl-4.jpg

nodl-5.jpg

nodl-7.jpg

nodl-8.jpg

nodl-9.jpg

nodl-sic-1.jpg

nodl-sic-2.jpg

nodl-sic-3.jpg

pugl.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

unwer-3.jpg

unwer-5.jpg

vivan-gq.jpg

will-1.jpg

I gotchu :hooker: Some of these turned out downright goofy. I’ve found the full body shots to be especially problematic. Maybe in a higher resolution the faces would’ve turned out better in those. If there is hair covering part of the face, that seems to make it go all wonky too. 

Spoiler

IMG-5672.jpg

IMG-5673.jpg

IMG-5675.jpg

IMG-5676.jpg

IMG-5677.jpg

IMG-5678.jpg

IMG-5679.jpg

IMG-5680.jpg

IMG-5681.jpg

IMG-5682.jpg

This one in particular^ is horrifying and I ran this one three separate times lmao

IMG-5683.jpg

IMG-5684.jpg

IMG-5685.jpg

IMG-5686.jpg

IMG-5687.jpg

IMG-5688.jpg

IMG-5689.jpg

IMG-5690.jpg

IMG-5691.jpg

IMG-5692.jpg

I’ll do the rest later tonight or sometime tomorrow. :kiss3:

3 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I gotchu :hooker: Some of these turned out downright goofy. I’ve found te full body shots to be especially problematic. Maybe in a higher resolution the faces would’ve turned out better in those. If there is hair covering part of the face, that seems to make it go all wonky too. 

Hide contents

IMG-5672.jpg

IMG-5673.jpg

IMG-5675.jpg

IMG-5676.jpg

IMG-5677.jpg

IMG-5678.jpg

IMG-5679.jpg

IMG-5680.jpg

IMG-5681.jpg

IMG-5682.jpg

OKThis one in particular^ is horrifying and I ran this one three separate times lmao

IMG-5683.jpg

IMG-5684.jpg

IMG-5685.jpg

IMG-5686.jpg

IMG-5687.jpg

IMG-5690.jpg

I’ll do the rest later tonight or sometime tomorrow. :kiss3:

Thank you so much! Also for doing that many. Take your time. 

I can judge the app better now. I already supposed full body pics would be more problematic, but it's really funny what happened to some of them, lol. 

I didn't expect this trouble with her lips though as soon as there is something on them (and even if not) 

1 minute ago, MamaDelGhey said:

@Olympia :D

Hide contents

IMG-5695.jpg

IMG-5697.jpg

IMG-5698.jpg

IMG-5699.jpg

IMG-5700.jpg

IMG-5701.jpg

IMG-5706.jpgIMG-5707.jpg

IMG-5708.jpg

IMG-5709.jpg

I absolutely love how these ones came out. 

Omg! Yes!!! Wow!!! There are just tiny troubles here which I could easily correct with Photoshop probably. 

Thank you so much again, you rock! 

Now I think I might need the app. The photos which are already retro do actually better I think. 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Omg! Yes!!! Wow!!! There are just tiny troubles here which I could easily correct with Photoshop probably. 

Thank you so much again, you rock! 

Now I think I might need the app. The photos which are already retro do actually better I think. 

Not a problem! I’m excited for your project, please let me know how it goes!