MamaDelGhey

AI retro filter

2 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Not a problem! I’m excited for your project, please let me know how it goes! 

I will! I feel like I might do one chapter now before continuing with the vinyl project. Originally I wanted to finish the vinyls first, but now I am so curious on how they will look with the lyrics. I only hope my baby doesn't come to early so I got a bit more time until birth. 😅 Not working or having obligations until then, so if all goes well, I still got four full weeks to finish my creative projects. 😂

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

@Olympia :D

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-5695.jpg

IMG-5697.jpg

IMG-5698.jpg

IMG-5699.jpg

IMG-5700.jpg

IMG-5701.jpg

IMG-5706.jpgIMG-5707.jpg

IMG-5708.jpg

IMG-5709.jpg

I absolutely love how these ones came out. 

I started to give some of the AI photos a quick correction in Photoshop by combining it with the original photos:

IMG-5707-edited.jpg

IMG-5685-edit.jpg

IMG-5687-edit.jpg

IMG-5709-edit.jpg

ALL OF THESE EDITS ARE AMAZING!!! 

Honestly these are so much nicer than when people photoshop her head on other people - especially when people then forget which ones are really her lol.  I get tho this is all a relatively new way to edit but they look soooooo beautiful and interesting 

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

4 minutes ago, honeymoonboulevard said:

ALL OF THESE EDITS ARE AMAZING!!! 

Honestly these are so much nicer than when people photoshop her head on other people - especially when people then forget which ones are really her lol.  I get tho this is all a relatively new way to edit but they look soooooo beautiful and interesting 

true, I am totally in love with them. The waist and hands sometimes get VERY small, but that suits the pin up style, so...

And correcting the AI mistakes usually works well. 

6 hours ago, Olympia said:

I started to give some of the AI photos a quick correction in Photoshop by combining it with the original photos:

IMG-5707-edited.jpg

IMG-5685-edit.jpg

IMG-5687-edit.jpg

IMG-5709-edit.jpg

I love what you’ve done :party: beautiful! 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

40 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I love what you’ve done :party: beautiful! 

Thanks - great teamwork then I'd say ❤️ might try to combine them with lyrics pages later this day. 

40 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Did a few more because I’m feeling inspired and also have no life so :twirls:

Hide contents

IMG-5575.jpg

IMG-5579.jpg

IMG-5580.jpg

IMG-5613.jpg

IMG-5702.jpg

IMG-5703.jpg

IMG-5705.jpg

Love them, especially those! 

I have created a few pages of what the lyrics book could look like (just a fast test). I actually want it to have a light background all over  (like the last one of these 3), but if I want to include the dark AI pictures, I might not stick to this... I think I will need some more time making up my mind and probably creating AI images accordingly.

I also wanted to addf more small items like flowers etc. to the pages, but I have to see. 

Honeymoon-2-4.jpg

Honeymoon-5.jpg

Honeymoon-5-alt.jpg

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Love them, especially those! 

I have created a few pages of what the lyrics book could look like (just a fast test). I actually want it to have a light background all over  (like the last one of these 3), but if I want to include the dark AI pictures, I might not stick to this... I think I will need some more time making up my mind and probably creating AI images accordingly.

I also wanted to addf more small items like flowers etc. to the pages, but I have to see. 

Honeymoon-2-4.jpg

Honeymoon-5.jpg

Honeymoon-5-alt.jpg

These are insanely beautiful! You are so creative/talented! 😍 like if you ever end up selling any of this kinda stuff I’ll buy that shit in a heartbeat lol 

6 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

These are insanely beautiful! You are so creative/talented! 😍 like if you ever end up selling any of this kinda stuff I’ll buy that shit in a heartbeat lol 

Thank you very much :-) I will send you the files once it is finished and then you can bring it to a print shop or whatever to get you a print. I don't intend to make money by these things anyway for copyright trouble, and I surely wouldn't make you pay for something you contributed to :-D

The lyrics book might take a while though as I wanna finish my vinyl project first. Just really wanted to play around a bit with the AI images now.

No idea how much I can do once the baby is born however, I am afraid it might take a pretty long time to finish. Unless I develop some super speed before giving birth, ha ha.

@MamaDelGhey

Not really matching the season, but I really wanted to see how this photo comes out as Christmas edit  (that's what I wanted it for). Reminds me of Snowwhite. :-D

Spoiler

IMG-5688-edit.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas1.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas1b.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas2.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas2b.jpg

5 minutes ago, Olympia said:

@MamaDelGhey

Not really matching the season, but I really wanted to see how this photo comes out as Christmas edit  (that's what I wanted it for). Reminds me of Snowwhite. :-D

Hide contents

IMG-5688-edit.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas1.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas1b.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas2.jpg

IMG-5688-edit-xmas2b.jpg

STUNNING! Wow! Big fan of your photoshop skills, mama! 

4 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

STUNNING! Wow! Big fan of your photoshop skills, mama! 

thank you very much. There are people much better at most of it on PhotoShop though. I guess I'm not bad at retouching though, due to my previous work as a photographer. But I forgot to retouch her hand on the Christmas pic though this time, lol.

Omg you must have been reading my mind. I needed a "christmassy" looking picture and the first ones would do well. Already wanted to ask you for edits of the Vivanco photo shoot. (I need to get another mobile first, too, as I have a Huawai one without access to Google play store...) 

Absolutely adore the 3rd one, too. (In love with all of them.)

BTW, when I start with the lyrics book, I might ask you for the original pics you used for the app edits (those which were not requested by me), as with those it's much easier to correct the AI mistakes. Have you still got them? I might have the pics on computer, too, but if cut and size are different, it takes a lot of time to place them correctly over the AI picture. 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

BTW, when I start with the lyrics book, I might ask you for the original pics you used for the app edits (those which were not requested by me), as with those it's much easier to correct the AI mistakes. Have you still got them? I might have the pics on computer, too, but if cut and size are different, it takes a lot of time to place them correctly over the AI picture. 

I do still have the HQ originals 😊 Happy to help in any way I can! 

5 hours ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I do still have the HQ originals 😊 Happy to help in any way I can! 

Great, thank you ❤️ Won't need them for all, mostly for those which show hands only 😂

AI really doesn't know how to catch these what to do with hands does it :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

43 minutes ago, American Whore said:

AI really doesn't know how to catch these what to do with hands does it :hillary:

very true - I have no idea why it even cannot cope with it when having actually five fingered hands on the photos. It will still add a few fingers, LOL. But besides (and besides that sometimes strange way of adding mysterious accesssories)  it's doing a great job.