3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Also what does the hair brush being brand new mean? Like I didn’t get that whole ending part 

this is just my opinion but i think it meant she wanted him to hit her with the brush again

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

this is just my opinion but i think it meant she wanted him to hit her with the brush again

That ending was so confusing and rushed. Tbh that whole 6 weeks could have been 3 more episodes and it would have been good without the presence of The Weeknd’s character 

Yikes the ending was awful. The show was finally improving a little with Jocelyn kicking him out and proving she had the upper hand, but then at the end they were like nvm Jocelyn & Tedros 4 lyfe. What a terrible show, so much wasted potential. I hope the original scripts leak, I would love to see what the show was meant to be. With that ending, this definitely does not need a second season.

17 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Yikes the ending was awful. The show was finally improving a little with Jocelyn kicking him out and proving she had the upper hand, but then at the end they were like nvm Jocelyn & Tedros 4 lyfe. What a terrible show, so much wasted potential. I hope the original scripts leak, I would love to see what the show was meant to be. With that ending, this definitely does not need a second season.

The show would have been so good if it took place a few years early and showed her relationship with her mother

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

That ending was so confusing and rushed. Tbh that whole 6 weeks could have been 3 more episodes and it would have been good without the presence of The Weeknd’s character 

i feel like the ending wouldve been explained more if we got a season 2, hopefully hbo renews!!!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind