taco truck

Best Lana-Related LA Places?

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Venice is an experience to say the least haha, but Santa Monica is a beautiful beach! 

i was planning on going to both! i'm so excited :twirls:

i'm also going to go to every record store i can find in hopes of finding honeymoon uo red for $250 or less:brows:

it was at amoeba last time i went to LA and I regret not buying it everyday:xcry:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

44 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i'm staying in hollywood but definitely plan on going to venice!! and you're right. i'm only 18:krylie:

Chateau shouldn't ID you if you're in a fairly classy outfit and look somewhat your age. If you're wearing a touristy t shirt and cargo shorts you're not even sitting in their restaurant  :icant:

31 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Venice is an experience to say the least haha, but Santa Monica is a beautiful beach! 

Why are people making it seem so bad. Worst case scenario a few homeless people try to bother you but if you stay stern looking and don't make eye contact nobody will fuck with u over there

As soon as u look/speak back, it's game over. A guy chased me with a weapon for riding a Bird Scooter on "his streets"  :thumb3:

(i am taking into account that i am a man but regardless, if you don't look or talk back, they don't bother you - if you're a girl or gay-looking or something you will unfortunately get bothered with more by the homeless/on-crack-population there but just don't talk back!! or don't look at all if you can manage - it's hard to do that as a tourist though)

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Why are people making it seem so bad. Worst case scenario a few homeless people try to bother you but if you stay stern looking and don't make eye contact nobody will fuck with u over there

As soon as u look/speak back, it's game over. A guy chased me with a weapon for riding a Bird Scooter on "his streets"  :thumb3:

(i am taking into account that i am a man but regardless, if you don't look or talk back, they don't bother you - if you're a girl or gay-looking or something you will unfortunately get bothered with more by the homeless/on-crack-population there but just don't talk back!! or don't look at all if you can manage - it's hard to do that as a tourist though)

i'll be with my bf the entire time so i think i should be ok , also i live right in the middle of downtown tempe in arizona which has lots of homeless people, it makes me sad how mean people are about homeless because they are just trying to survive :( 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

If you have time, make the drive up towards San Jacinto State Park. On the way there you pass Glendale, Pasadena, Arcadia, etc. On the way back you can see the freeway exit that says "Sierra Madre" and right behind it is a mountain shaped like boobs (maintaining my theory that is where the lyrics came to her)

It's not a touristy thing and is more of a chill activity so if you're in the mood to have fun skip it. 

ALSO!!

MKpwFYK_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

"Topanga's hot tonight, the city by the bay"

Is probably about this GORGEOUS scenic drive (since the actual city isn't really by the "bay", the scenic road named with the city is by the bay). It starts all the way at Santa Monica, makes it halfway down to Malibu, then goes up an INCREDIBLE road with a cool tunnel (with sort of yellow lights) and everything. If you have a Lana day planned or sometbing tbis should absolutely be part of it. It sounds crazy but I always feel like a little bit of her is in the air on that drive after midnight, it's where she's said she would write lots of her songs back in the day and there are so many moments when you can SEE lyrics in real life 

11 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Last time I was there, the hairiest guy ever was topless standing sideways on his skateboard doing a muscle pose.. being pulled along by his dog that had its lead wrapped around his waist lol.. to top it off.. with the most straight face ever he barked at me :omfg2: I will never forget!

I wouldn’t consider it dangerous, just a variety of people there hahaha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues