Sign in to follow this  
Strangelove

Mentally ill/obsessed fans and leaks changing Lana's music

Hello. So I have noticed recently a lot of threads are being made regarding the album making process. I think that is an interesting topic. On a similar note, is anyone here knowledge on how her obsessive fans have made her change the direction of music? If this topic is made somewhere else I will delete it, thanks.

To be honest I don't know too much about these situations. Maybe someone can elaborate. But the first situation I remember vividly was Rick Nowels songs leaking from his website and fans re-uploading them online which made her ditch Black Beauty for the final version and she scrapped the other tracks. She also said Hollywood was produced incorrectly? 

The second situation is the Love/Architecture situation. Can someone explain to what extend the leaks played in changing the album? I think she messaged a mentally ill fan on Twitter confronting him on having her next two singles being those songs.

There is the ultimate release of Blue Bannisters. I remember on IGLive Lana said she was upset with her fans for leaking songs like Living Legend. Does that mean it was supposed to be released later or reworked?

Another idea that has been on my mind is her move from New York to Los Angeles. We saw how drastically her music changed from the move. In my mind she moved because of the extreme lack of privacy (crazy fans showing up to her house) if my memory serves me right. 

Those are the three off the top of my head. Would love to hear your perspectives.

I'm not sure if this thread is necessarily productive. The title is not very nice and all of these questions can be asked/answered in other threads. Closing this thread now.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.