Embach

PJ Harvey

On 12/7/2023 at 6:11 PM, The Sun Also Rises said:

I heard the album live this year (as well as a few of her older hits), and it's so good live. Some of the songs I didn't connect with on a first album listen, but really came into their own in the live setting. I absolutely adore that she's using Dorset dialect (as someone who is very sad about my regional language dying :sadcore3:) and it's such a gorgeous gorgeous sound. I really appreciate that she's constantly evolving as an artist while maintaining what makes her unique. I'd definitely recommend checking out her older albums too, there's so much to explore and they are all so different. 

I also would love for PJ to win the AAOTY if Lana doesn't (really wish Lana would get a clean sweep) as it's clearly the best of the bunch, but PJ has had 7 previous nominations and not won a single Grammy, plus this is the only category it was nominated for, so I'm really not holding out hope. 

I forgot to mention, have you read Orlam? :wubna:

Omg so sorry for the late reply, I was super busy that day then-

I haven't read the book as whole but I have read some parts there and they're great! My friend (who introduced her music to me) has it and they love it! But I watched this interview about the book and it was so so cute!

url%5D

7 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

The first North American tour in seven years has finally been announced for all PJ Harvey's U.S. and Canada-based fans!

Scroll down for the dates: https://pjharvey.net/live/ 

It says the pre-sale starts March 1st

I knew she wouldn’t come to ATL but I am still sad she isn’t coming to ATL :crai:

aOaIzH2.gif