Sign in to follow this  
soicymane

Lauryn Hill Announces Unforgettable ‘Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ 25th Anniversary Tour Dates

To answer your question, yes. She rocked the music industry when Miseducation dropped. Did an MTV Unplugged gig a few years later and dropped her acoustic follow-up right after (which was actually pretty good imo). I went to see her at the House of Blues in Orlando when she toured after her acoustic album dropped (glad I did, because things went downhill afterwards). Then she vanished and became a recluse. Unfortunately, she's never respected her fans throughout the years. She is notorious for being extremely late to shows, or just not even showing up at all. I bought a ticket to see her live in 2018 for her (sold out) 20th anniversary concert performance of The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. She cancelled 1 day before the show and said she would not reschedule.

I will never attempt to go and see her live again.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just peeped the presale and this bitch has the nerve to charge $270 for a GA pit ticket ($326 after fees) & $1,519.50 for a meet a greet (almost $2,000 with fees)... I adore Miseducation & Unplugged, (still mad we didn't get a fully produced version of "I Get Out") but fuck her and her tour 

lauryn-hill-the-fugees.gif

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif