Tammy

Lizzy Grant Re-Release

maybe 10 years after the release, when she doesn't have any new ideas for music.

or maybe she could like record a track or two from AKA on ever new album. of course she'll only do select songs that she likes.

also, anybody else think Kinda Outta Luck is getting released? since yayo was a video on her youtube (not sure if its still there or not), became a new song, do you also think thats gonna happen with/to Kinda Outta Luck???????????

I don't know, but I don't think she'd ever use it, it's not like her current style at all.

She's made videos for songs that never were released. On Our Way, HDB, YCBtB....

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Personally I'd love to have a physical copy but I don't see a re-release being that much of a good idea. Lana re-recording a couple of songs? Why not. But re-releasing the album... ehh (at least for now). The title itself could create some confusion among people who listen to Lana but don't consider themselves as fans. Maybe after a couple of new albums, re-releasing it would be acceptable. Just not now.